Scalp Threading With Polydioxanone Monofilament Threads: A Novel, Effective And Safe Modality.

Tano1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are all of these new methods and approaches starting to make anyone else horny?

I know we shouldn't be overly optimistic because there's always promising things that fail BUT
I'm sure we've all noticed that pieces of a puzzle are being connected together now by people on opposite sides of the world. I don't see why we shouldn't be excited.

Oh and I came across this as well and thought I'd share:

Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine are getting friendlier regulations.

For anyone who is concerned with the lengthy FDA trials required especially concerning these new innovative companies who have yet to undergo human studies may be able to be cleared sooner now with the FDA promoting the **"least burdensome"** rules for these new approaches while ensuring patient safety.

https://www.upi.com/Health_News/201.../?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=3

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since this is already being used for non-surgical face lifts I think that this procedure has already been approved by the FDA, just on a different part of the body. If these results are legit, which it looks like they are... all I have to say is holy sh*t. By far the best wounding hair growth results I have ever seen. Does anyone else have an idea when this could be offered in clinics? I mean, there doesn't seem to be much (or any) red tape on this.

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Since this is already being used for non-surgical face lifts I think that this procedure has already been approved by the FDA, just on a different part of the body. If these results are legit, which it looks like they are... all I have to say is holy sh*t. By far the best wounding hair growth results I have ever seen. Does anyone else have an idea when this could be offered in clinics? I mean, there doesn't seem to be much (or any) red tape on this.
SOON!

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

By far lol? You haven't seen many it seems then. There is only one pic.
There is way much better results including dermarolling + minoxidil/PGFalpha/PGE2/PRP etc. And dozens of pics.

But it seems complementary to dermarolling so it's cool!

Botox and lifting solution seems effective on AAG.

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
By far lol? You haven't seen many it seems then. There is only one pic.
There is way much better results including dermarolling + minoxidil/PGFalpha/PGE2/PRP etc. And dozens of pics.

But it seems complementary to dermarolling so it's cool!

Botox and lifting solution seems effective on AAG.

You’re right, I haven’t seen a ton of pics on wounding but I have seen many personal result pictures. I’ve seen the Dhurat study pictures too. Still though, this is impressive

And, this is without any topicals, imagine what would happened if you added minoxidil or pge2

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And, this is without any topicals, imagine what would happened if you added minoxidil or pge2

Exactly. The main process is to get our skin disrupted,scabbed destroyed..To activate our growth factors and WNT signaling.
At the end of our day, we will bleed like women with a potato head but at least hairs!

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t boys! the good news just keeps on coming! By the end of 2018 I could be smoking legal canadian weed with a full head of hair. f*** yeah.

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Exactly. The main process is to get our skin disrupted,scabbed destroyed..To activate our growth factors and WNT signaling.
At the end of our day, we will bleed like women with a potato head but at least hairs!
I'm more excited about what Cots could find from this than any results they got

NimuDash

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How much do you guys think this would cost? 500? maybe a thousand?
I think that it will be in Follica's price range. BTW, yes we have seen better results. If you really want to really impress me show a really really bald NW5 and his results.

nWo Wolfpac

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think that it will be in Follica's price range. BTW, yes we have seen better results. If you really want to really impress me show a really really bald NW5 and his results.

Sorry I havent been following Follicia. How much is that supposed to cost?

bigentries

Established Member
Reaction score
Remember these results are after only 3 months. There is a chance that they will continue to grow hair for up to a year or more.
My feeling is that there just more to it than just "skin disruption" as others have pointed out. I haven't seen results close to this without the assistance of topicals, and from the looks of it, neither has Follica

Maybe this will solve several questions still unanswered about why there's been reports of incredible growth with severe "skin disruption" in the past, and who knows, maybe they find a way to tackle the issue in a completely unrelated way

Pray The Bald Away

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This reminds me of the guy who had been bald for decades, then got severe burns on his and grew a ton of hair. It seems like wounding of some type is the common denominator in all of this. I'm excited!