Scalp Tension/poor Blood Flow And Po2

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's all agree with this theory.
There are numerous evidences that shows that the balding scalp is under great tension that reduces the bloodflow and pO2 of the tissues.
So my question is : why anyone one this forum have ever tried the botox therapy ? 300$ every 6 months/year, it's not that expensive I mean.
Also, why haven't the sudies made with botox as a treatment for Androgenetic Alopecia have made tracks of the improve of the bloodflow in the scalp and the DHT concentration being lowered in those tissues ? It would have sealed the scalp tension theory for ever as the Nordstroem one has refute it.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect that there are no practitioners of scalp botox, you would have to know what you are doing.

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
I suspect that there are no practitioners of scalp botox, you would have to know what you are doing.

Well, there are plastic surgeons that could easely do the job, they have instruments to spot veins underneath the skin, so you don't get dizzy for 6 months.
Moreove you just have to ask them to inject in the galea, except in the forehead. And of course link them one of the study made with botox.

dk1984

Reaction score
Well, there are plastic surgeons that could easely do the job, they have instruments to spot veins underneath the skin, so you don't get dizzy for 6 months.
Moreove you just have to ask them to inject in the galea, except in the forehead. And of course link them one of the study made with botox.

Koupka if i am not wrong i think that you bought the growband device a month ago any updates??

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You first then!

Koupka

My Regimen
Reaction score
If tight galea theory was correct then all men would go bald eventually to NW7 but most doesn't.tight Galea theory is bullshit

I've you red the studies where they made a model of the tension applying to the scalp ? They are not the same every where, thus the different pattern.

jumpingjackgazz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's doing great!

Hi Koupka,

Can you elaborate a little bit more please ?
Do you have before after photos ? I known it's "only" one month but if you say it's doing great you gave some evidence of that
May be you have a thread dedicated on that...

ciao dude