Scalp Micropigmentation

mister x

Reaction score
Do someone Scalp Micropigmentation ?

What about everything? are you happy? any problems?

http://www.hairestorationetwork.com/e ... n-nhi.html

waldo

Reaction score
a guy from another forum i frequent (or rather frequented, bc for me the hairloss issue is over YAY) had it done, and he said it was a complete joke.

the dots were way too big, had a different shining than the stubble of his horseshoe, looked blue-ish, and over time became blurry and bigger.

it was that bad appearantly that the first person he met after having the procedure done said "why did you paint your head?"

now he wears hair systems.

thats just his story though, the result might be different if you go to a better clinic. but even then, IMHO, hair systems are SO much better.

if you are interested i can link you the thread, but its in german

edit: the pictures on the website do look very impressive though

lakerfan24

Reaction score
I just wanted to post about my experience with SMP (scalp micropigmentation) from HIS Hair Clinic. I am in my early 30's, and I began suffering from hair loss starting in my mid 20's, specifically with diffuse thinning all over the top of my head. I tried everything to cover it up, from toppik to sprays, and even a hair transplant that did not give me anywhere near the density I was looking for.

After over 5 years of extreme frustration and even depression, I found out about the SMP process through HIS Hair. While no solution is perfect, and while SMP isn't for everyone, it was exactly what I was looking for. I believe this is BY FAR the best hair loss solution for anyone who doesn't mind keeping their hair very short.

Make no mistake -- it is only an illusion. It is not 3 dimensional, and your hair will not magically grow back. But my confidence did. Not only does SMP create the illusion of my hair being dense, but it also camouflaged my hair transplant scar extremely well. I no longer worry about rain washing out my toppik, or sweat, or swimming in public, etc etc etc.

I was so pleased with the result that I want to help spread the word to others who feel the same sense of desperation that I felt. I have a 10% off discount coupon code for HIS Hair Clinic to give out to anyone interested, but I didn't post it in this message because I don't want my message to be misinterpreted as spam. If you're interested in the discount, or any other details of my story, feel free to send me a private message. I would be happy to help!

I have attached "before treatment", "right after treatment", and "1 month after treatment" pictures here. Please keep in mind the "after" picture is immediately after treatment, so you will notice a little bit of redness (which subsided 24-48 hours later).
More pictures of mine can be found on the HIS Hair forum as well. Best of luck to everyone in finding your happiness!
View attachment 24497View attachment 24498View attachment 24496