Scalp Micropigmentation Looks Very Good If You Are Bald Already

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this deal on groupon. You can get it for 1k. It is basically a tattoo that gives an illusion like you have a buzz cut. Looks very believable and affordable. If i was slick bald i would do this procedure. What you think?

alekgn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw this deal on groupon. You can get it for 1k. It is basically a tattoo that gives an illusion like you have a buzz cut. Looks very believable and affordable. If i was slick bald i would do this procedure. What you think?

Well, I wouldn't allow myself to go slick bald, but if I did, I'd just get a hairpiece for life. I can honestly tell that those head tatoos are fake, sorry to say. Also, buzzcuts aren't really my thing :p.

Unlucky93

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Would look strange when you're like 70 and you have an unnatural dark coloured hair pattern on top of your head.

Last edited:

Outsider626

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't allow myself to go slick bald, but if I did, I'd just get a hairpiece for life. I can honestly tell that those head tatoos are fake, sorry to say. Also, buzzcuts aren't really my thing :p.

Well maybe you're an expert. I honestly couldn't tell if those are fake. Obviously is not for everyone. You still need a good head shape to rock a buzz cut.

reyl

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They definitely look better on people who have more melanin I think, but the other issue with them is that they are 2D. Even the small stubble on your head is still three dimensional. Still better than nothing I guess.