Scalp Micro USA

tkster95

Reaction score
Has anyone had SMP done by scalp micro USA? Its a new scalp micropigmentation provider out of the New York area. It was founded by a well known smp practitioner Matt Iulo. I'm getting close to booking an appointment but wanted to see if there are any recent recipients of the treatment from there, that may be able to share their experiences. Still kind of deciding if I want to go with them, a smaller company with a well know practitioner, or one of the big name providers. Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.

Roox

Reaction score
This is the first time I'm hearing about it. How many cities are they located in?

tkster95

Reaction score
Scalp Micro USA is just one location in NYC. There are other SMP providers that operate at different locations all across the USA/World though. HIS hair is one of the bigger ones and located in NYC, Chicago, San Fran, LA, Seattle, Miami as well as a few other cities I believe. I'm trying to decide between HIS hair and Scalp Micro USA. HIS hair has a pretty good reputation and are the inventors of the procedure, but the practitioner at Scalp Micro, Matt Iullo (Sp?), is supposed to be the best in the business.