scalp itchy....not from minoxidil though

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
my scalp has been itching like a b**ch lately so Im gonna give the folligen spray a go.....as if anyone cared ,but hopefully it will work.....I am under the impression that consistent itchiness of the scalp does not mean optimal conditions for propecia to have its full effectiveness.....

G

jblig said:
my scalp has been itching like a b**ch lately so Im gonna give the folligen spray a go.....as if anyone cared ,but hopefully it will work.....I am under the impression that consistent itchiness of the scalp does not mean optimal conditions for propecia to have its full effectiveness.....

Are you also using a shampoo such as TGEL or nizoral? If not, that will help also.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
yes I am using nizoral......I ve got 50 dollars woth of folligen headed my way I hope you and skin biology are right about this....you do drive a porsche so you know quality but we will see brucey.....skin biology claims it has some regrowth and thickening properties as well.....

G

jblig said:
yes I am using nizoral......I ve got 50 dollars woth of folligen headed my way I hope you and skin biology are right about this....you do drive a porsche so you know quality but we will see brucey.....skin biology claims it has some regrowth and thickening properties as well.....

I have had much luck with folligen spray. Good luck

:lol:

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
try not using the nizoral for a bit, it was a bit to powerful for me. Was drying out my scalp hardcore. That might be part of the problem.

Folligen is great though, I swear by the stuff now.

bombscience

Reaction score
jblig said:
coo,l thanks fellas

yeah definetly try switching from nizoral to tgel and/or tsal for a while. some people can really take nizoral. some cant take tgel. it takes a little expirimenting to see what works for you.