Scalp Itchy From Work Or From male pattern baldness??

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this normal? I work at this place that makes you wear a helmet and a hair net but its really hot and you sweat a lot so my hair gets all greasy and then its dries up horribly which causes my hair to itch, can the itch be from me thinning or from work? I just need someone's opinion and also I scratched and lost a few hairs, will they grow back? Its very stressful thinking about this I keep thinking its from male pattern baldness but I'm not sure..

Fishcake

Established Member
Reaction score
Is this normal? I work at this place that makes you wear a helmet and a hair net but its really hot and you sweat a lot so my hair gets all greasy and then its dries up horribly which causes my hair to itch, can the itch be from me thinning or from work? I just need someone's opinion and also I scratched and lost a few hairs, will they grow back? Its very stressful thinking about this I keep thinking its from male pattern baldness but I'm not sure..

Well the only way to tell is too check. Do you have any signs such as recession or vertex thinning?

I know for a fact as someone who is thinning on crown, I started thinning a bit and didnt notice then followed the awful itch which I have had for about 2 years which I swore each time I itched made me lose hair.

Examine your hair, maybe upload some pics and we can see. If you are take action now early on and get Nizoral for itch, it has stopped 90% of my itch.

Does your scalp itch any other time?

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Not often after I shower it goes away its only at and after work it itches, I also find white flakes too but idk if its dandruff but that's the time it really itches but once I shower with regenepure it goes away..I will upload some pictures once I get home from work in the morning so I can show what it looks like when I get out compared to after I shower.