Scalp injections

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Has any lab or pharma company tried scalp injections? Do you think that finasteride could be used this way? I don't know, maybe this could be a way to benefit from finasteride without the side effects (no systemic absorption)...

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, i know a clinic that does exactly that, went there 2 years ago iirc, the surgeon told me he injects the stuff in to the scalp, ofc he had to say only great thing about the method, but i dont think its *THAT* significant, otherwise you would hear about it already...
(im not into the science behind the method so forgive me for not going into details, i just wrote what i remembered)

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Yes, i know a clinic that does exactly that, went there 2 years ago iirc, the surgeon told me he injects the stuff in to the scalp, ofc he had to say only great thing about the method, but i dont think its *THAT* significant, otherwise you would hear about it already...
(im not into the science behind the method so forgive me for not going into details, i just wrote what i remembered)

Interesting. What did he inject exactly? Was it finasteride?

What about that new RU something treatment that everyone's talking about? Could it be injected into the scalp as well?

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Belmondo said:
Smooth said:

Interesting. What did he inject exactly? Was it finasteride?

What about that new RU something treatment that everyone's talking about? Could it be injected into the scalp as well?

yes, it was finasteride (this i remember perfectly!)
no information about RU.