Scalp Inflammation And Hair Loss *pictures*

Rainier90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 26 year old guy living in the Netherlands. I have been dealing with hairloss for more than two years now.
It all started when i was working at a very high stress job two years ago.
I noticed that my hairline was receding very quickly. There wasn't any redness or itching involved yet.
After about two months of continious hairloss, i noticed that my scalp started to itch very badly.

I went to the doctor who prescribed me Nizoral shampoo. This actually helped the itching, but did not stop any of the hairloss. Right after the itching started, redness developed on my scalp combined with the irritating feeling of somebody pulling on your hair. The frontal area of my scalp mainly became very sensitive.
For almost 1,5 years now i have a constant redness on my scalp with sometimes visibleinflamed hairfollices in certain area's which start to thin.

I have seen a dermatologist, whom ignored the inflamed part. He only treated dandruff, with a very irritating steroid topical, which i had at the time and now sometimes returns.
Currently i am on 0.75 mg of Propecia since 8 months, which i believe maintained my hairline a bit. But i still lose a lot of hair. I do not care so much about the inflammation, but the fact that i am losing my hair is terrifying.

I switched jobs one year ago, but ended up in a job with a terrible manager which did not help reduce any stress. Currently i am searching for a job that is less stressfull.

I am for my age the baldest in my family (even my father only has a small bald patch on the back of his head and a slightly receded hairline).

I was wondering if anybody else had the same issues as i have? I am desperate for anything that can help me with stopping my hairloss.

Tried so far:
Steroid topical (bètamethason)
Nizoral
Emu Oil
Tin/copper
Biotin
Vitamin D + B
Hemp Oil
Tea trea shampoo

Thank you guys in advanced!

Rainier90

My Regimen
Reaction score
Edit: the site does not let me upload the photos properly because of possible spam.

Link to pictures can be pasted in your internet browser (the dandruff is now pretty much gone):

s32.postimg.org/ft9q5n5ch/Full_Size_Render.jpg

s32.postimg.org/m88r2bc29/Full_Size_Render_1.jpg
s32.postimg.org/coz28uok1/IMG_0599.jpg

s32.postimg.org/5zsisu381/IMG_1001.jpg

s32.postimg.org/kke71enkh/IMG_1450.jpg