Scalp Excercise

ShedMaster

Reaction score
I tried it, didn't really work for me. Perhaps my male pattern baldness was too agressive.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
The last week or so i've been attempting to do it, but i'm not even sure if i'm doing it right. As far as it's ability to grow back or even maintain hair i'm very skeptical about. The only reason i'm trying it is because it seems to have a positive affect on my scalp and can hopefully can help clean up my dandruff.

G

YEah, this is my area of specialty. It grew back my NW2 to a nw0. No, NO, F*ck. I dreaming that for a second. A free and effective treament, NEVER would the gods of hairloss allow that. They want us to put sh*t on heads and take hormone changing drugs.

I have been doing them for about a year. I find that my veins just light up and I can feel the blood flowing. The key is doing them right and ti took me a while.

I think these exercises could potentially create a good regrowth enviroment for people on propecia and minoxidil. But alone, they are worthless for hairloss. But hey, who knows?

It's free and has other benefits. Why not?

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried it, didn't really work for me. Perhaps my male pattern baldness was too agressive.

but did you tried it consistently for 8 or 9 months? I tried to do it on an everyday basis. 5 min after waking up, 5 min before going back to bed. I always forget it. It's hard to keep it as a daily ritual.

I still wonder why this guy wrote such a long documented web site on it. A rare philanthropist?

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
i've been doing it for 9 months. It got me off Proscar. Now it's just the excercises and minoxidil once a day. While I don't know if it will help regrow hair, my hair is stronger, and my face looks younger.

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
It got me off Proscar. Now it's just the excercises and minoxidil once a day.

???!!! What??

How many minutes have you been doing these exercices each day?

Reaction score
No trick RS ,just practice..it takes about about 2-3 weeks to get the muscles moving at full speed...i do it 6 mins morning and 6 mins night..right now i 'm only doing that...and am about half way through the first 6 months after which u should see some maintenance and reduced shedding.After a while its quite relaxin too!

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I call bs.... moving blood to your hair folicals probaly adds more dht to it :p

G

Or, it circulates DHT out. Keeps the blood flowing through that part of the body nicely. Who knows. Who cares.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Matgallis said:
I call bs.... moving blood to your hair folicals probaly adds more dht to it :p

LOL!!!!! So true! haha... lolol

:lol:

Reaction score
Tom has answered this question many times in his forum ,IT worked for him and many others so dont give retarded replies

cyberprimate

Established Member
Reaction score
A contracture is the permanent contraction of a muscle. You can see this, for example, in the forehead of President Bush.

(excerpt from Thomas V Hagerty's web site).

Who knew President used alternative method against male pattern baldness?!!! :icon_smile_lachuh:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
khai said:

but did you tried it consistently for 8 or 9 months? I tried to do it on an everyday basis. 5 min after waking up, 5 min before going back to bed. I always forget it. It's hard to keep it as a daily ritual.

I still wonder why this guy wrote such a long documented web site on it. A rare philanthropist?

I certainly did. I did it for 10 min each session too and I also did the advanced exercise about half the time. I was shedding so badly towards the 8th month that I had to do something else. It was too depressing.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone still do scalp exercises?

Reaction score
I brought the cd last december and only learn to do it properly around the end of january

After doing if for 5 minutes, i seems to get heavy headache that last the whole day, and my scalp becames very oily and needle pain all around.

i got a high hair fallout so i stopped after a week of exercise, after about one month i tried it again and got the same scalp inflammation problem.

For now im stopping it until my hair has recovered enough for a third try

To be honest, once you have learn the exercise, it seems very fun and addicting to do

MH

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Majinhanamichi said:
i got a high hair fallout so i stopped after a week of exercise, after about one month i tried it again and got the same scalp inflammation problem.

Sounds very odd. :shock:

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
I can't see myself doing that stuff...It's silly. Ranks right up there with nail buffing