say a cure does come out

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
what would you do exactly?

i'm guessing the things that hair loss held you back from before, what would they be?

do you think you would be happy? or are there other major issues besides hair loss?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

i'm guessing the things that hair loss held you back from before, what would they be?

do you think you would be happy? or are there other major issues besides hair loss?

For some of us, the damage is irreversible.
For one, we cannot get our youth back.

Also, I suffer from other aesthetic defects.

ghg

My Regimen
Reaction score
For some of us, the damage is irreversible.
For one, we cannot get our youth back.

Also, I suffer from other aesthetic defects.

Same here. Having hair would give me some comfort, maybe give my life back in a way, but I'd probably still be unhappy. Being unhappy is still so much better than being completely crushed.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same here. Having hair would give me some comfort, maybe give my life back in a way, but I'd probably still be unhappy. Being unhappy is still so much better than being completely crushed.
same here

on a scale of -5 to 5 id say i was around -1 but the 2 years before hair loss started i was happier and proly went up to a 0.5 to 1.0

hair loss ruined that tho and im usually between -3 and -4 nowadays

resu

Reaction score
Getting my hair back would be like a second chance at life, I would definitely try harder and see things differently. It's like they say, you'll never know how much you'll miss it until it's gone. But it's just wishful thinking, we'll never get full heads of hair again.

HairGuru22

Established Member
Reaction score
I would definitely feel a lot better, like a heavy weight that has been lifted from my shoulder.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
I think a more realistic and relevant question is what if a cure never comes out in our lifetime? It's better to mentally prepare yourself for the worst than to get your hopes up and kid yourself into thinking we are going to get our youthful looks back.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
oh so even if you woke up a norwood 1 you would still be sad and emotionally damaged?

Yes.
If I had that cure back when I was 16, it would have been a different story.

Mr White

Established Member
Reaction score

No major issues and I would buy it immediately.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

It pointless to talk about a "what if" issue, espiecelly when it in the never area

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
^ THIS is something we can both agree upon.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll be honest, I changed my path in life about last year. Started to be more carefree, go to the gym. Then I started noticing my hair and has depressed the hell out of me. Some of it due to the state is in and the state it will be in...

If I could get the hair weight off of me, I would continue down my path and be a wayyyy happier person.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I would try some happy pills, if you can cheat on your brain and be happy despite it...

locks64

Reaction score
For balding and hair loss it will be a sin not to try the Mau plus restoration series for hair loss
its 4 products in the set all geared to treat the scalp not the hair but the scalp and follicle ...
Now the follicle revitaliser stings but as they say no pain no gain ....I use it daily and a month later i have seen changes ....Its amazing .
I get it from Hong kong when i travel there but have discovered a site online who sells
www.sheilablackstar.com
if anyone else has used this pls share your story

- - - Updated - - -

Mau plus restoration series for hair loss
www.sheilablackstar.com
it is a 4 in one combo and you would be pleased shortly

slipy

Reaction score
For balding and hair loss it will be a sin not to try the Mau plus restoration series for hair loss ....

lol

your attempts to take advantage of hair loss sufferers with your scam products is the real sin, brother.

:finger2:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol

your attempts to take advantage of hair loss sufferers with your scam products is the real sin, brother.

:finger2:
haha

you're giving the finger to a machine brother

it has no feelings

(arnold schwarzenegger voice) IT . . . . . . IS A MACHINE!! (god i hope you get the terminator 3 reference)

slipy

Reaction score
oj, im sorry

i somehow wrongly assumed that those spam bots usually don't have avatars, that made me go astray.

i still hate that f** nonetheless.

as for terminator 3, the only thing i have memorized from that movie is the robot bathroom fight.