Saw Palmetto Tolerance Period

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just entering my first tolerance period of Saw Palmetto. Yes, shedding has resumed. I have about 8 or 10 capsules remaining. I will finish the bottle and take about 2 weeks off while staying on Propecia 0.5mg. Will report back again after Saw Palmetto is depleted.

X

G

>>I'm just entering my first tolerance period of Saw Palmetto>>

I have never heard of this? Can you elaborate?

Brucelee

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
BruceLee said:
>>I'm just entering my first tolerance period of Saw Palmetto>>

I have never heard of this? Can you elaborate?

Brucelee

For some reason Saw Palmeto has an amazing effect on me with shed stoppage. However, it is an effect that is short lived after 2 months of usage for some reason (I believe to be tolerance), therefore I usually need to rest it out for about 2-3 weeks in between every two month cycle.

XL

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
XZ -

You've been on Saw Palmetto a total of 2 months?

HairLossTalk.com

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
HairlossTalk said:
XZ -

You've been on Saw Palmetto a total of 2 months?

HairLossTalk.com

Just coming up on day 38 HairLossTalk.com, therefore approaching a month and a half. I know I mentioned 2 months before but yesterday I made the real calculation and realized that it felt like 2 months, but it was less. I haven't discontinued Centrum Performance or GSE which I take along with SP, but I have never grown tolerant (or at least not yet) to GSE since my scalp hasn't taken one single itch since I started (except for dandruff related itches which I took care of with Nizoral). I counted the remaining SP capsules, and there are about 24 left (roughly 12 days), so I will finish it and chill for about 2 weeks, then start again.

XL