Saw Palmetto And Nipple Tenderness (7 Words)

Bastien

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.
I am taking 320g of Saw palmetto per day since the beginning of of June and 3 days ago I noticed kind of a tenderness in my right nipple: it's not exactly pain but I do feel unconfortable as I feel it permanently, like it's irritated...
The size of my nipple didn't really change and I always had a little bit of gynecomastia (I used to be fat before but I did a lot of sport so I have pecs now, it doesn't bother me to have big nipples but I hate the extreme sensibility of it)

What do you think it is? Should I see my doctor? I find it weird such this kind of side effect as my libido didn't decrease and do not have any kind of other side...

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi.
I am taking 320g of Saw palmetto per day since the beginning of of June and 3 days ago I noticed kind of a tenderness in my right nipple: it's not exactly pain but I do feel unconfortable as I feel it permanently, like it's irritated...
The size of my nipple didn't really change and I always had a little bit of gynecomastia (I used to be fat before but I did a lot of sport so I have pecs now, it doesn't bother me to have big nipples but I hate the extreme sensibility of it)

What do you think it is? Should I see my doctor? I find it weird such this kind of side effect as my libido didn't decrease and do not have any kind of other side...

i had this "problem" with saw palmetto as well. after a while my nipples got puffy aswell so i had to stop. Took me around 3 months to recover from both side effects