saw palmetto and finasteride

criminalvoice

Reaction score
can we use saw palmetto and finasteride together? cause I think I cant inhibitng my dht with using proscar1/4...
thank you..

Hawaii male

Established Member
Reaction score
Saw Palmetto wont inhibit DHT, nor will it help your hairloss.

Finasteride is proven to inhibit the production of DHT.

shh5455

Established Member
Reaction score
I use both and am starting to see regrowth. Not that it has anything to do with SP

mu0325

Established Member
Reaction score
I used prociern for 2 months which contains SP. did not see any results and yes i did get side effects sexual side effects. I never used finasteride. But when i used SP i did not masturbate for 2 months i had a decrease in libido and no morning glories. Did not think about sex and girls did not grab my attention and i was relatively calm guy. not to mention the increase in wight even though i used to work out.

my advice to you use finasteride if you wanna use either one but SP may not give you any sides maybe its just me.

calgary2800

Reaction score
I used it for 2 months or so. All it got new was serious shedding at the hairline part. It also spread to middle of head too. I threw it in the garbage.

Now on finasteride for 2 weeks now and no shedding so far. Cross my fingers.

CCS

Reaction score
here is a side effect for SP: it stinks. And if it does not stink, then there is only a nominal amount in there. I bit into a capsule. Tastes very bad.