Saw palmetto and finasteride work better together

Hair2dayGone2morrow

Reaction score
I've been using Saw and finasteride for almost 5 months now and I'm more than pleased with the results. I used to take finasteride alone for 4 months with no results whatsoever, then i quit due to the sexual side effects. 5 months ago i decided to go back, but this time i also started taking saw plametto just to experiment. Well I have noticed frontal regrowth which seems to be getting thicker every day. But wut I consider most outstanding is theres no sexual side effects. None.
I will show pictures as soon as i can find a site to upload them to.
I'll also show a picture of one of my solid erections to show that i have no sexual side effects.

Deaner

Reaction score
I don't want a pic of the erection thanks. It might not show up very well on camera anyway without a good optical zoom factor.

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It can easily take longer than five months to see any results from finasteride. It is likely that the finasteride was going to have the same effect by itself, you simply didn't give it enough time.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Deaner said:
I don't want a pic of the erection thanks. It might not show up very well on camera anyway without a good optical zoom factor.

LOL!!!! Funny sh*t!!! :)

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hair2dayGone2morrow said:
I'll also show a picture of one of my solid erections to show that i have no sexual side effects.
Typical Saw Palmetto user thought process.

HairLossTalk.com

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Hair2dayGone2morrow said:
I've been using Saw and finasteride for almost 5 months now and I'm more than pleased with the results.
This isn't enough time to make an assessment. Your hair is most likely responding to Propecia.

Hair2day said:
I used to take finasteride alone for 4 months with no results whatsoever
Everyone knows that Propecia can take up to 12 months to work. How did you decide that 4 months was long enough?

Hair2day said:
I have noticed frontal regrowth which seems to be getting thicker every day.
Sounds like Propecia is working for you.

Hair2day said:
But wut I consider most outstanding is theres no sexual side effects. None.
Of course not. Saw Palmetto is well known to help with increasing libido. Its one of the main ingredients in the GNC mega man vitamins I suggest for people with libido problems on Propecia.

Hair2day said:
I will show pictures as soon as i can find a site to upload them to.
Drop propecia, stick with the SP all by itself, wait 12 months, and then take pics. Those are pics we'd like to see.

HairLossTalk.com