saw an old picture of me today

G

I just saw a pic of four years ago when I was twenty. It was taken under bright sunlight and very short hair (about one cm/half inch). I had a perfect Norwood 1 hairline and no scalp was visible.....I lost so much since then :cry:

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i got a picture from the baptising of a buddys baby... this summer... and my hair looked perfect... so i hid it quite good there... waiting for it to reach that lenght again so i can do the same hair due, to se if i still can pull it off. it should go ok since its even filling inn now... but i think im having a litle shed in front top.. looks like it has gottn a litle thinner.. but i still se new fresh hairs coming out... maibe its just my imagination.. that its thinned a bitt... well... hope so :D

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
I am on an official mission to get photos but I pretty much know what I will find. I had fabulous hair and it went down hill over 5 years. So sad.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
I had a receding hairline since puberty. I liked it; it made me look like Michael Keaton or something. A little higher since then, but it's still the same hairline. I only ever had one person comment on it when I was 15 and had my hair pulled back in a ponytail. She said I was going bald. Ha, now I shave it totally bald and love it!

DammitLetMeIn

Experienced Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:
I had a receding hairline since puberty. I liked it; it made me look like Michael Keaton or something. A little higher since then, but it's still the same hairline. I only ever had one person comment on it when I was 15 and had my hair pulled back in a ponytail. She said I was going bald. Ha, now I shave it totally bald and love it!

lmao, why are you here then?

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
DammitLetMeIn said:
blondeguy said:

lmao, why are you here then?

I guess I'm here for the same reason everyone else is, to share my experience. Shaving's a form of hairloss, right? :)

My dad's family kept their hair, but my mom's didn't, so who knows what I got. When I had a buzz cut, I couldn't tell if my high hairline was thinning or not, so as an experiment, I started using a little Rogaine foam to see if it'll fill anything in. But since I shave now, I'm considering tossing the foam because it's becoming a hassle. I don't want to apply smelly foam for the rest of my life, and I'm not touching finasteride.

It's nice not caring either way whether treatments work.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i came across another old photo today i think its from when i was 16 so like 8 years ago,damn i had such thick hair , i looked at it for 2 min in envey and wonderd if ill ever be able to style my hair this way again

IBM

Reaction score
It sucks when we have to do scalp efforts to get a decent hairstyle.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
i came across another old photo today i think its from when i was 16 so like 8 years ago,d*** i had such thick hair , i looked at it for 2 min in envey and wonderd if ill ever be able to style my hair this way again

I always ask this myself. Sure I have improved with my current treatment but I don't think I will ever be back to where I was before. And I consider myself one of the lucky, since a handful of guys get zero from their regimen, but still, I want to get better. I want miracles out of my finasteride and minoxidil but in reality I'll just get maintenance and slowly decay on the Norwood scale.

*Sigh

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nathaniel said:
roki said:
i came across another old photo today i think its from when i was 16 so like 8 years ago,d*** i had such thick hair , i looked at it for 2 min in envey and wonderd if ill ever be able to style my hair this way again

I always ask this myself. Sure I have improved with my current treatment but I don't think I will ever be back to where I was before. And I consider myself one of the lucky, since a handful of guys get zero from their regimen, but still, I want to get better. I want miracles out of my finasteride and minoxidil but in reality I'll just get maintenance and slowly decay on the Norwood scale.

*Sigh
haha
slow decay
well i think itll be slow improvement but yeah its not gonna be like it was thats for sure
i think maybe something like the aveda thickenning shampoo could also give us a few years back though

G

roki said:
Nathaniel said:
roki said:

*Sigh
haha
slow decay
well i think itll be slow improvement but yeah its not gonna be like it was thats for sure
i think maybe something like the aveda thickenning shampoo could also give us a few years back though

yeah or man jizz as a thickening serum.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
jizz could do the trick
but i think it cant be any water stuff
only prime sticky a class jizz will work

G

roki said:
jizz could do the trick
but i think it cant be any water stuff
only prime sticky a class jizz will work