Saw An Obvious Mullet Wig Today, Smh

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tonight I saw this hardcore rocker dude with a full blown mullet wig today. He was the closest thing to the 1980s as I’ll ever get. Jean jacket, kiss tshirt, beige shorts, and work boots. Not to mention the horrible mullet on his head. When I got up close to him outside I realized it was 100% a wig. The dude had unbelievable density, even for a 20 year old (he was in his 50s at least). He had a gray beard but the wig was pure blonde and thicker than my hair ever was. Literally zero scalp showing in the part of his hair.

When I went inside my buddy with some slight thinning (maybe he’s a Norwood spotter) said exactly what was on my mind, “dude I think that’s a wig”.

Luckily he was the most energetic and outgoing person there. Definitely likeable but kinda crazy. He was with some woman that wasn’t too bad given their age.

My guess is he got the wig when he was thinning in his 20s and never changed it.

Pic related, it’s him rocking out lol

Attachments

• F84D467A-16A7-44A0-87F7-2F8C013DE86B.jpeg
    F84D467A-16A7-44A0-87F7-2F8C013DE86B.jpeg
    59.9 KB · Views: 573

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Alright guys, so I kinda was a dick last night. My buddy told me he’s buy me a drink if I called the guy out on his wig so I did it.

He’s an overly confident dude so I thought he might own it or play it off cool but it was far from that. I said “dude your hair is thicker than mine was when I was 12, how the f*** do you do it? Is it a wig or something?” And he immediately got this nervous look on his face and said “nah man I’m all natural” which was a weird thing to say. I pressed him again, jokingly, “dude to have hair that thick it’s gotta be a wig” and he says “nah man I’m one of the cool guys”. I cringed so hard. I regret doing that, because I plan on getting a hair system when my hair gets too bad. Definitely wasn’t cool to call the guy out like that but it’s still a funny story.

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
oh man thats one of the worst lines Ive ever heard. But that wasnt cool you should never call a man out on his wig. You know the pain hes been through.
Yeah, as my post above says, I felt really bad about it. I’ve seen him a few times since and we always get along. He’s a super outgoing guy and has that idgaf attitude so it’s easier to forgive myself for. Here’s another pic of him rocking out lmao. I showed him this pic and he loved it.

Attachments

• 35DC301B-A99B-465D-B27C-EFBB352E6E2C.jpeg
    35DC301B-A99B-465D-B27C-EFBB352E6E2C.jpeg
    87.1 KB · Views: 216

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of a time in my mid/late twenties. Dancing at a club with a girl I met there, I noticed next to us there was this old guy, maybe fifty something. He was with a younger woman, maybe mid thirty. I was thinking, what's this old fart doing out here trying to be cool. But, I've always had a curious nature, so I continued to observe. The guy had some good moves and I began to notice other things. He was in shape for his age, good arms, and a bit of a sly grin as in confidence. But damn, there was something else that negated my perception of an out of place old man amidst a sea of young guys and girls. His hair, long, spilling down the sides of his face, a bit gray and mature forehead exposure, but solid crown and top. Yes, that was it. My attitude changed, he was cool. He belonged there because he knew that most of those young alphas would never match him when they were his age. Now I understand that sly grin. And know I couldn't step on to that floor with him today.