Saw A Picture Of Jeff Bezos The Other Day

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's the billionaire (as in, 127.8 Billion. Or 40 Billion dollars richer than the 2nd richest man in the world!) Founder of Amazon, for those who don't know him. Anyway, a couple of things struck me about the picture.
1)He's bald as a cue ball. The richest man in the world doesn't need a Hair Transplant apparently. But can he not put a bunch of money into research for curing baldness?!?!
2)He was walking with a fully automated, robotic dog. The sobering fact this presents addresses my 1st point...He has enough money to fund some great baldness research, with self-interest involved. Obviously this presupposes that he even cares that he's bald, because I don't know if I would if I were worth 127 Billion. But this also highlights the frustration of bald/balding folks...They can create robotic dogs, but a cure for baldness? No, much too hard. Just struck me as ironic somewhat...but that's how guys and gals with our affliction think!

AllenA

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those guys ($$$) are typically involved in saving the human race. I don’t think that funding baldness will put him in a good spotlight. The dog probably helps the blind or something like that.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He probably doesn't care about it because he is so rich and he probably thinks he looks like Jason Statham or something (LOL)!

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, the good thing about being rich is that you can rest assured that friends and women will come with fairly reliable ease.