Saw A Guy In Supermarket Today Who Was Nw7 Slick Bald On Top But Had Really Long Hair On The Sides

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
basically the guy was in his early 30s, but looked ~45 as u can guess

u could see by the look on his face his soul was crushed, it was a look of broken depressed upset with life man just clinging to his hair for himself

it was brutal to see that long hair he had on the sides actually helped framing his face, cuz you could imagine if he was shaved it would look really ugly and he would look even older, but at the same time with slick bald top it creates comical appearance of a clown

i think he realizes it, i think he accepted that it's over for him and just wanted to keep this hair on sides for himself to sorta go against this general cope beard+glasses sh*t

truly astonishing what such pathetic sick joke of nature and visibly only cosmetical disease can do to a man

Nitchbigga

My Regimen
Reaction score
720A0816-FDB2-4FF3-8009-78C28A60B40B.jpeg

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
I once saw a 30 to 35 year old guy with norwood 7.
He was with his mother.
He was around for more than 10 minutes at some particular place.
The moment I saw I him,I stopped thinking about my hairloss and its impact.

german89

Established Member
Reaction score
different story:

there is a homeless man in front of a supermarket of my town for years now. he is very friendly, couldnt harm anybody. but he has a drinking problem and has a unhealthy diet due to his life on the streets. he should be around 40+ years.

hair: nw1, density of a young god, wears it long.

GENETICS baby

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
different story:

there is a homeless man in front of a supermarket of my town for years now. he is very friendly, couldnt harm anybody. but he has a drinking problem and has a unhealthy diet due to his life on the streets. he should be around 40+ years.

hair: nw1, density of a young god, wears it long.

GENETICS baby
yeah, thats why i always laugh at this sh*t like: eat healthy, go raw diet, only vegan, no sugary foods bro.

jfl f*****g retards, its in ur dna code

that homeless guy prolly has more sex appeal to females with his nw1 than average slick bald guy

f*****g brutal

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
yeah, thats why i always laugh at this sh*t like: eat healthy, go raw diet, only vegan, no sugary foods bro.

jfl f*****g retards, its in ur dna code

that homeless guy prolly has more sex appeal to females with his nw1 than average slick bald guy

f*****g brutal

I hope you don't know what liver problems mean.

Ask anyone who is suffering from liver disease..
what is the importance of vegan diet..

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

You don’t eat healthy to save your hair, you eat healthy to improve your overall appearance. It’s analogous to someone with acne. It’s not caused by McDonald’s, but eating well will improve overall skin condition.

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
anyone Norwood 2 or under who is distraught about their hairloss has BDD or other mental problems and needs to take psych meds rather than finasteride. these are people with OCD etc. it is no wonder a lot of them get finasteride sides also, as it ties into their mental health problems.
i didn't even notice my hair loss until i was norwood 2.5 - norwood 3

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
op is a genuinely disturbed individual consumed by his hair loss

he would have issues even if he was nw1, as i think his problems aren't just totally about hair

needs to be banned for his own good
yeah, sure i f*****g am consumed by hair loss as is everyone visiting this board. whats your point? if i had nw1 i wouldnt spend my time here thats all it matters.

anyone Norwood 2 or under who is distraught about their hairloss has BDD or other mental problems and needs to take psych meds rather than finasteride. these are people with OCD etc. it is no wonder a lot of them get finasteride sides also, as it ties into their mental health problems.
i didn't even notice my hair loss until i was norwood 2.5 - norwood 3
im nw2.5 diffuse, but it doesnt f*****g matter what norwood i am, all that matters is i am BALDING, LOSING HAIR. i wouldnt be ok with being nw2, it didnt bother me before i started shedding badly. if anyone reassured me that i wont lose more hair on top or go bald id get out of this place with speed of a rocket. but its impossible even more so it is guaranteed that i will go bald. thats why im here.

also most users as i have noticed who are regulars here arent even nw2s. its a disgrace to this page tbh.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well you better get a high quality one. I've spotted a couple obvious ones and it's the saddest sight ever.

Retards that go for stock pieces with ultra high density and NW1, despite receding temple points. Gimme that lego hair, baby.