SATISFACTIONCAR

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
I f*****g love PROSCAR. This sh*t is cheap and it works. Enough said.

I'm at 4 months and my hair situation is improved. Improved b****s! That's the opposite of what happens with male pattern baldness.

Everyone should use this sh*t. Don't ask a million questions and worry yourself into a limp dick. Just cut this sh*t up and get on with your life!

\

\proscar is my favorite drug!!!!

No need to ask me any questions, just take this sh*t, knowing you're doing what you can to fight male pattern baldness, and enjoy life! Don't stress about it "losing effectiveness" at some point! What does that matter if you're just going to spend the next 5 years stressed about your hair? Why do you even need a hair loss drug if you're going to condemn yourself to eternal fretting? You might as well just go bald if that's the case.

Here's how Molecular Help looks at it:

First off, accept that you're losing your hair! "Sure" you say, "I know I am, dumbass, that's why I'm here"- but have you really accepted it?

What's driving you to spend this money and adhere to this routine? I hope it isn't fear, because if so, you're going about this all wrong and it's not going to be rewarding for you. If you freak out everytime you shed your hair then you're never going to be happy. If your resolution comes from a little dense, fierce, jet black flaming piece of indignation constantly cursing God and society within your soul, then I have news for you: You're always going to be pissed! Hair loss is not reversible indefinitely! Someday you will lose it!

If your happiness when you think your treatments are going well is light-headedly heart burstingly high and your rage and humiliation when you think you're getting worse is spirit-crushingly subterranean and numb to life's pleasures than you are being affected terribly by this sh*t and need a change!

The goal must be piece of mind. Knowing that you're doing all you can and not asking your fellow male pattern baldness sufferers speculative questions in irate self pitying posts on forums like this.

You have found the best source of information on how to fight hair loss. If you've been here for more than a month and spent a fair amount of hours reading back posts using the incredible search feature then you know everything there is to know. Much else can be speculated on.

Isn't the main point of all this to return to the mental state we were in before we noticed hair loss? That much romanticized time when we could have got any girl we wanted and didn't have a problem in the world? Well using the best science has to offer (big3) should give you the piece of mind to do that.

Not to be preachy but I think there a lot of unhappy ocd guys in here. I know you have the drive and energy to throw every ounce of your life force into the battle against male pattern baldness. You want to do everything possible to defeat it, such is the depth of disgust you have with your perception of your hair. You will do whatever it takes.

But it's actually very simple. Annoyingly simple. Repugnant. Do the simple proven treatments. Pop the finasteride pill knowing it will work. Give it more time than you can stand. Advance and evolve. Don't drown and regress in the undertow of hair loss.

MH[/code]

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ill have to agree there is alot of negativity on this site.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
i'm surprised they don't blame that as a side effect of finasteride too

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
blue said:
Ill have to agree there is alot of negativity on this site.
That is the nature of these forums. When sh*t goes wrong as it sometimes does people post. When everything is fine as it is most of the time (ex 98% of finasteride users don't get side effects) nobody cares to post their success stories.
After being on the board long enough one would think that sometime close to 50% get side effects from everything.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I agree with that also....i think though that in addition to that ..people on this forum will be in the middle of treatment and freak out at of the thought of side effects and in turn post bad stuff or.....

that while on a treatment if its not going well then they post negative stuff instead if either waited for the treatment to kick in (which happens alot with people on finasteride) or quiting what they are on and trying another treatment.

ix

Established Member
Reaction score
things like that are what kept me from taking finasteride. i would have taken it a lot sooner if not for the negative responses i read from people in various sites. yes you do shed, but stick it out and your hair will get better and grow back. you see a lot of people freak out during the summertime. well it's a known fact that people shed more in the summer time and less in the wintertime. take that into consideration. my only advice to the new people about finasteride is to not let the people on here scare you. the earlier you start, the better

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also people get worried that those sheds(wich you get a shed from every treatment) will worsen the problem but in fact its helping cause its pushing the hair out and getting ready to grow out in the new hair that will be thicker and stronger then the last(what i just said doesnt work for everyone some people do continue to shed and see no results)

Yardbird

Established Member
Reaction score
I think so. I had this psychology professor back in college to who told me that psychologist and ministers (clergy) are really just searching for their own answers.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Petchsky

Reaction score
Yardbird Wrote,
I had this psychology professor back in college to who told me that psychologist and ministers (clergy) are really just searching for their own answers.

Thats true. One of my best friends is a psychologist and he is fucked up, looking for answers to his own questions, already had a breakdown a few years ago....I think they find comfort in searching for anwsers or understanding...

Laters

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, many who seek are fucked up themselves.

But there are many who do not seek and continue to act out and are controlled by their neuroses who can benefit from those who have. I think that would be a "fair" assessment of some of the more frustrated posters on this forum.

Just trying to help.

OT(or is it?) JUST GONE EXPERIENCED!

G

I also have to say that finasteride has done wonders for my situation too. I'm nearing my 9th month and have observed a great improvement in my hair quality and thickening. I'm very happy with my results so far and it hasn't even been a year yet.

On a side note, Molecular Help, when did HairLossTalk.com say that quote in your signature? What thread was that? Seems like it could be a funny thread.

Molecular Help

Established Member
Reaction score
Oh... totally. Dr. Phil sucks. I was refering more to my psychological issues; projection, recognition of the shadow (I'm more a Dr. Jung man myself).