Sarms Should Have Been The Cure To male pattern baldness For A Long Time Now

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually, all of the autologous treatments aim at a one time solution; Tsuji has stated that there is a strategy for those who are in the process of balding - it involved depilation of dying hair and either replacement with the immune organoids or in some way conferring immunity to existing follicles, I imagine in a manner similar to that of rch-01.

Tsuji has definitely been asked what the plan is if hairloss has not yet stabilized.

Last I checked, Shiseido is also trialing various doses for rch-01s but not multiple treatments within their pivotal study; this implies that they too are aiming for a one-and-done treatment.
When did Tsuji state that?
I'm incapable of recollecting anything relevant.
RCH-01 trial entailed three injections.
But I ain't sure whether stem cells or just sheath cup dp cells were injected.

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok now you are just not reading my posts. Like at all. Here, let me just copy and paste.

View attachment 83225

Ok great

If you think "exists" is the same as "working and safe" then that's where we can disagree.

I think there should be much more research into them

And you totally didn't answer this basic question:
View attachment 83224

Dutasteride on lowers DHT, testosterone and all other androgens cause miniaturization as well. If you want to see crazy regrowth look at the users here who are trans and are taking strong anti androgens orally for long periods of time

Given that AAs alone won't address the full scope of Androgenetic Alopecia, I think autologous cell/organoid transplants are a safer, more effective, "one time" treatment as compared to bringing a hair loss SARM to market just for maintainence therapy via long term drug use.

I think this is far more complicated and harder to achieve and more likely to fail than SARMS.

There

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
hairloss is not a disease, but it is one of the most unfair things on earth. most guys in club are starring and laughing at boldies, cause we have no chance to get the hot chics. hairloss is soul cancer. i would love to unite all boldies over the world and fight against this f*****g fullheads. the dont know what pain is, so they wouldnt have a chance against us.

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When did Tsuji state that?
I'm incapable of recollecting anything relevant.
RCH-01 trial entailed three injections.
But I ain't sure whether stem cells or just sheath cup dp cells were injected.
Exerpt from the Organ Technologies' website on hair regeneration after Google translate:
Furthermore, epidermal stem cell dermal papilla cells are harvested from normal hair follicles, hair follicle groups to be the basis of hair follicles are prepared using the organogenic base method, and transplanted to the depilated site to regenerate the second generation hair regeneration We have also succeeded in developing. Recently, for patients with severe alopecia with few normal congenital alopecia or normal hair follicles without normal hair follicles, we are advancing the development of technology to regenerate hair follicles from iPS cells and develop hair follicles, skin from iPS cells I succeeded in regenerating (Third generation hair regrowth). Through these three generations of hair regeneration it has opened up a way to establish regenerative medicine technology that can cope with all types of alopecia.

@hemingway_the_mercenary I'd love to see that sarm, a quick Google search only shows labs selling sarms and old, rather irrelevant studies. That said, sth that is anabolic on the muscles, antiandrogenic on skin/hair and neutral on the prostate sounds like a tough challenge.

Also, lol @ people going "Muh cancer tho" when baldness is brought up when there's billions invested in WOMEN'S MAKE UP.

Hate da Bt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exerpt from the Organ Technologies' website on hair regeneration after Google translate:
Furthermore, epidermal stem cell dermal papilla cells are harvested from normal hair follicles, hair follicle groups to be the basis of hair follicles are prepared using the organogenic base method, and transplanted to the depilated site to regenerate the second generation hair regeneration We have also succeeded in developing. Recently, for patients with severe alopecia with few normal congenital alopecia or normal hair follicles without normal hair follicles, we are advancing the development of technology to regenerate hair follicles from iPS cells and develop hair follicles, skin from iPS cells I succeeded in regenerating (Third generation hair regrowth). Through these three generations of hair regeneration it has opened up a way to establish regenerative medicine technology that can cope with all types of alopecia.

@hemingway_the_mercenary I'd love to see that sarm, a quick Google search only shows labs selling sarms and old, rather irrelevant studies. That said, sth that is anabolic on the muscles, antiandrogenic on skin/hair and neutral on the prostate sounds like a tough challenge.

Also, lol @ people going "Muh cancer tho" when baldness is brought up when there's billions invested in WOMEN'S MAKE UP.
Thanks!
The thing is, though, that depilated hair follicles are able to regrow on their own, aren't they?

lemoncloak

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks!
The thing is, though, that depilated hair follicles are able to regrow on their own, aren't they?
Pls don't tell me an excess of hair bothers you now:p Don't worry, there's people out there with almost twice the average density. Besides, the treatment might be per follicle so if you're a Norwood 2-3 you don't pay the same as a Norwood 7 and even with multiple treatments the first one should last you 5-10 years. Everyone's different so...

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone is actually a SARM so we already have a SARM for hair loss.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291010/

But the sarm behavior is unfavorable actually not beneficial.

To come up with a sarm that only blocks hair follicle androgen receptors while doing nothing at other androgen receptors is wishful thinking at best and quite possibly physically impossible.

Last edited:

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spironolactone is actually a SARM so we already have a SARM for hair loss.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3291010/

But the sarm behavious in unfavorable actually not beneficial.

To come up with a sarm that only blocks hair follicle androgen receptors while doing nothing at other androgen receptors is wishful thinking at best and quite possibly physically impossible.

Yeah a lot of SARMs aren't completely selective with muscle tissue look at S4 which gives vision sides, and theres been a few ancedotal reports of shedding on LGD. There was even a thread on here a while back where a guy claimed his hair actually GREW with ostarine. Been looking into trying RAD140 it's supposed to have high anabolic activity and almost no androgenic activity (A/A ratio of 90:1 similar to tbol)

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Related to my last post, I've been running RAD140 for about three weeks so far now at 25-30mg, no increase in shedding as far as I can tell, and my energy/strength/endurance at the gym feels amazing, incredible pumps as well. The sides I've gotten are slight lethargy some days when not at the gym and irritability/slight aggression.

Since about a week ago, the US senate is trying to pass the SARMs control act which would ban the sale of SARMs and regulate them like regular anabolic steroids, the government trying to ruin anything fun as usual. I'm thinking about stocking up on some YK11 (there's ancedotal reports of yk11 causing hair growth) and some more rad140 just to have lying around if I decide I want to try it later in case the ban goes through.

Last edited:

Calchas

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The activity of androgens on the scalp is most probably mediated through g-protein coupled androgens receptors who haven't yet been identified and not by the known intracellular ARs.
If the latter was the case,the ''-lutamides'' would have been the solution, but they're not.

p.s Just FYI the equivalent estrogen g-pcr have been identified.

Jimm

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairloss is not a disease, no matter how much you try to convince yourself.

Maybe look up the definition of 'disease' first. If you can actually refute, after looking up the definition of disease, that hairloss is one...well, you can't.

Just for shits and giggles:

- a condition of the living animal or plant body or of one of its parts that impairs normal functioning and is typically manifested by distinguishing signs and symptoms

- a harmful development

- a disorder of structure or function in a human, animal, or plant, especially one that produces specific signs or symptoms or that affects a specific location and is not simply a direct result of physical injury.

-a particular quality, habit, or disposition regarded as adversely affecting a person or group of people.

There you go, you diseased fuckers.

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
we are all fighting for the same purpose right? why are we fighting with each other :confused:
I think some people on here are so desperate that they act dismissive of their peers' situations so their own situation doesn't seem as bad as it really is either

Xenithrising

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Related to my last post, I've been running RAD140 for about three weeks so far now at 25-30mg, no increase in shedding as far as I can tell, and my energy/strength/endurance at the gym feels amazing, incredible pumps as well. The sides I've gotten are slight lethargy some days when not at the gym and irritability/slight aggression.

Since about a week ago, the US senate is trying to pass the SARMs control act which would ban the sale of SARMs and regulate them like regular anabolic steroids, the government trying to ruin anything fun as usual. I'm thinking about stocking up on some YK11 (there's ancedotal reports of yk11 causing hair growth) and some more rad140 just to have lying around if I decide I want to try it later in case the ban goes through.
Ahhh, SARMS, a few years ago I did:
1 cycle of RAD140
1 cycle of LGD 4033
1 cycle of MK2866

Absolute waste of money