Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I was doing a drop into 60ml minoxidil. So essentially what you described. I can still smell the stuff when I put it on, and at the time of starting this everyone was concerned with too much causing hair loss. Sounds like that isn't a concern anymore really, but I still wanted to try and use smallest effective dose.

I can always add more, can't take it out once it's in though.

In the exvio experiment they had a piece of skin soaked into the solution 7x24. This is very different from applying 1-2ml daily to the whole scalp area topical. That's the reason I believe any result you get by a few drop in 60ml solution is just mental bias or the minoxidil original effect.

Last edited:

relevantme

My Regimen
Reaction score
In the invitro experiment they had a piece of skin soaked into the solution 7x24. This is very different from applying 1-2ml daily to the whole scalp area topical. That's the reason I believe any result you get by a few drop in 60ml solution is just mental bias or the minoxidil original effect.

Could be mental bias but I've used minoxidil for years, that ain't it.

lark

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been using Sandalore for a couple of weeks now. Haven't noticed anything yet. I put one drop in one 60ml container of 5% Kirkland minoxidil. I bought it from Amazon and I'm not sure what the consensus is regarding it's legitimacy. I didn't notice that it smelled at all. I want to double check that but I can't find it at the moment...

I am on finasteride (kept all my hair since 1998, took a one year holiday starting Jan 1st 2017 and lost at the temples) and I have been dermarolling for about 1 month. I have been on minoxidil since starting the holiday. In my experience minoxidil is no replacement for finasteride.

I also have WAY in the freezer, but haven't started using it for a couple reasons. One is I don't know how to apply it yet and I am a little scared. Also for those interested I think its better to buy items from a vendor directly rather than participate in a group buy. I think it's better to have more communication and certainty over saving a couple of bucks.

irishdub

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought the Sandalore from Amazon too.
Arrived extremely quickly from the US to Ireland.

Strong smell from it.

I put 12 drops in a 60ml minoxidil bottle giving me a 1% strength.

I have been using it for a week now.

No side affects. I apply it once a day. And again the smell is quite strong from minoxidil bottle.

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score
I bought the Sandalore from Amazon too.
Arrived extremely quickly from the US to Ireland.

Strong smell from it.

I put 12 drops in a 60ml minoxidil bottle giving me a 1% strength.

I have been using it for a week now.

No side affects. I apply it once a day. And again the smell is quite strong from minoxidil bottle.

Your dosage looks more reasonable to me. You need to wait for at least 4 weeks. Don't forget before/after photos.

Kingboo83

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welp, it's only been a little over a week since I've started using this stuff, and it's actually growing back some hair, which I can most easily notice along my temples. Again, as I stated a couple pages back, I do not suffer from genetic hair loss, and instead I went through a telogen effluvium due to a disease. I've been in recovery for a long time now, but I can truly say that the sandalore may indeed be aiding in the reversal process, regrowing hairs that haven't been back in over a year since my treatment.

It does look like it is in fact working for me. It may not have the same effect for everyone, and because I don't have to worry about DHT, that simplifies the process a bit, but I will continue applying more on every night, just to see how far I can take my results and to stay updated here.

For anyone interested in my regimen, I'm using:

2 oz isopropyl alcohol
.5 oz distilled water
2 ml propylene glycol
1 ml Sandalore
1 ml DMSO

It could be that my hairs are naturally coming back finally, as they're supposed to from a telogen effluvium, but there are too many baby hairs now to not take notice of. I feel like the solution has had a positive effect overall.

Last edited:

The balding god

My Regimen
Reaction score
Welp, it's only been a little over a week since I've started using this stuff, and it's actually growing back some hair, which I can most easily notice along my temples. Again, as I stated a couple pages back, I do not suffer from genetic hair loss, and instead I went through a telogen effluvium due to a disease. I've been in recovery for a long time now, but I can truly say that the sandalore may indeed be aiding in the reversal process, regrowing hairs that haven't been back in over a year since my treatment.

It does look like it is in fact working for me. It may not have the same effect for everyone, and because I don't have to worry about DHT, that simplifies the process a bit, but I will continue applying more on every night, just to see how far I can take my results and to stay updated here.

For anyone interested in my regime, I'm using:

2 oz isopropyl alcohol
.5 oz distilled water
2 ml propylene glycol
1 ml Sandalore
1 ml DMSO

It could be that my hairs are naturally coming back finally, as they're supposed to from a telogen effluvium, but there are too many baby hairs now to not take notice of. I feel like the solution has had a positive effect overall.
I love it. See this is exactly why i keep using it. I've gotten growth on parts of my head that didn't even have hair before, albeit they are very small velus hairs. It's working. I don't want to say it'll cause fill grown hairs, but at least my permanent hair has continued to grow without thinning further, and velus hairs have grown strong enough to act like permanent hairs. Also, the user who mentioned i used anything other than sandalore had it mistaken, I've only used sandalore except for "keeps", that hair loss program which i only used for like 3 days

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score

For anyone interested in my regime, I'm using:

2 oz isopropyl alcohol
.5 oz distilled water
2 ml propylene glycol
1 ml Sandalore
1 ml DMSO

I don't like to be an A.H but you have used this for only 1 week. How can the regrown hair be long enough to see? Unless this is miraculous result. Are you sure those villus hair were not there already?

Kingboo83

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't like to be an A.H but you have used this for only 1 week. How can the regrown hair be long enough to see? Unless this is miraculous result. Are you sure those villus hair were not there already?

It makes sense to question, I agree, and it may just in fact be new hairs growing out on their own, but for one thing, they don't appear to be vellus. They're a dark shade and pretty thick to the eye, but they're definitely new, as far as I can tell. I check for regrowth very often, and there are multiple new hairs already occupying where I once had them. Perhaps it is just the placebo effect and I missed something, or maybe it really is that effectual for me... hard to tell at this point exactly. I guess I should note that I've been using Nutri-Ox 3C's hair thinning spray for a while now too, and maybe that's helping all the same, but I didn't notice any regrowth with just that.

I'll keep going with the treatment and see how much farther I go. Will keep updating. Cheers

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone think this is improvement? Only been applying around my mole

Attachments

• 1543936185038.jpg
    1543936185038.jpg
    157.3 KB · Views: 757

bsz0206

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like some regrown. The baldest area as you have highlighted show it better. Can you tell me the dates of left and right photos? Also what is the solution, percentages etc.?

Last edited:

baldlygoing

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I definitely see improvement. Appears as though the hair further back is thicker as well, or at least healthier/thicker looking. I would be applying that isht all over!

Actually just got my sandalore last night but it was a derminator night so will start applying today. Using a kirkland's 5% minoxidil, rosemary oil, castor oil mix.

Thinking about the 12 drops in the bottle like @irishdub but with the dermarolling I may start off with less. Anyone have thoughts?

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Trying my best to get quality of picture and lighting the same for each picture. There is 2 days of growth on the right picture as I didn't take straight after hair cut like the left.

Attachments

• 20181204_203909.jpg
    20181204_203909.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 574

scaredaf

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can anyone from the UK post their source? Preferably amazon, can’t make heads or tails of what I can find. Don’t want to buy sandalwood when I want sandalore or whether they’re the same thing. Cheers