Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, needling and sandalore is what I am going try to. Concerning to hear that it has worsened your hair.
Well I was just needling and not taking any dht blocker so it was inevitable. My hair is sensitive to whatever causes it. I haven’t had any crazy sheds in the shower ever since, using Sandalore,hydrocortisone shampoo and drinking Turmeric latte.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well I was just needling and not taking any dht blocker so it was inevitable. My hair is sensitive to whatever causes it. I haven’t had any crazy sheds in the shower ever since, using Sandalore,hydrocortisone shampoo and drinking Turmeric latte.
I agree with this, I was trying to taper dutasteride and it FAILED. Shedding has returned. Sandalore can't compete with an antiandrogen. Back to square two.

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
One week off Sandalore (forgot to bring it with me while being on the road) and shedding has increased quite a bit.
how about the itch?

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
One week off Sandalore (forgot to bring it with me while being on the road) and shedding has increased quite a bit.
That's just with Sandalore? Are you taking any new medication or stressed lately? just curious

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So you think adding sandalore MAY be helping? And that needling alone will not work?

Norwood Recovery

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which makes sense because needling will cause shock loss.
I’ve done 5 sessions so far and I haven’t hit any shock loss or excessive shedding, I’d say I’m standing pat at around 0-5 hairs come out when I shampoo. It’s been nothing but gains since starting.

I did start taking Dutasteride around the same time as I started needling and been consistent with sandalore topical since December

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’ve done 5 sessions so far and I haven’t hit any shock loss or excessive shedding, I’d say I’m standing pat at around 0-5 hairs come out when I shampoo. It’s been nothing but gains since starting.

I did start taking Dutasteride around the same time as I started needling and been consistent with sandalore topical since December
I think the dht blocker, Sandalore and anti inflammatory is key.. maybe along with rolling.

kungfukenny

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone know what kind of PG I should be buying?

And do you apply at night and wash off in the morning? Or just leave it in? Thanks.

TNVKB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, can anyone post a quick FAQ how to use it? It has 100 pages and i tried to find something but its hard to summarize everything, i would like to know what type of sandalore to buy, how to apply, how to use, how much, how often, where, THANK YOU.

Hans79

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello guys, can anyone post a quick FAQ how to use it? It has 100 pages and i tried to find something but its hard to summarize everything, i would like to know what type of sandalore to buy, how to apply, how to use, how much, how often, where, THANK YOU.
Sandalore is Sandalore you can go to Amazon type in Synthetic Sandalwood or Sandalore to find it, the consensus varies. Some use it with needling, some use it with ethanol. Allegedly the study that was done that discovered this breakthrough used 0.10518 gr with .1% Dimethyl sulfoxide. Just found this out that using to much Sandalore will have a reverse effect that basically stunts the growth of a hair( that being like 106 grams in 1liter of water). So to keep things simple 2gr of sandalore, .1% of DHSO as the vehicle in 1 liter of I guess water though Sandalore isn't soluble in water perhaps castor, Argan oil, or ethanol. Were all crack chemists here so the jury is still out atm.