Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

Dave721

Reaction score
Ok so i put a few drops in some alcohol water and ppg and heated it. it smells. Just needs to be diffused.

I got one from a perfume ingredients company and it is very strong. Put about 4 drops in a near full minoxidil bottle (60ml) and can hardly stand the smell when I applied it. Almost washed it off. Even diluted that much, I had a hard time getting the smell off my finger after applying it to the scalp. If you are sniffing it and you can't smell it, there is probably something wrong.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I staryed Sandalore 4 days ago. My sleep has been real bad since than. Could be a coincidence. Anybody else experiencing worse nights?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
I staryed Sandalore 4 days ago. My sleep has been real bad since than. Could be a coincidence. Anybody else experiencing worse nights?
Dreams of a bottle of Sandalore chasing you down the street and your hair falls out instead of your teeth?

Dave721

Reaction score

Just wanted to verify: You are heavily diluting this, right? Any type of essential oil or chemical could cause bad side effects if not diluted. Probably should not go over 1% on this stuff.

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I got one from a perfume ingredients company and it is very strong. Put about 4 drops in a near full minoxidil bottle (60ml) and can hardly stand the smell when I applied it. Almost washed it off. Even diluted that much, I had a hard time getting the smell off my finger after applying it to the scalp. If you are sniffing it and you can't smell it, there is probably something wrong.
can you please write the Name or Link of the company perfume ingredients company?

Dave721

Reaction score
can you please write the Name or Link of the company perfume ingredients company?
Sure, I was trying not to look like I was promoting one over the other, but I do believe this is a very legit outfit that is U.S. based. Also, I think the chance of them sending a fake product is very very small as they are selling tons of different ingredients. Contrast this to Amazon where someone is just selling a bottle only of this stuff.

https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/p-6219-sandalore-givaudan.aspx

Definitely smells. I think I am going to remix a new bottle of minoxidil tonight and maybe just do one-two drops

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on my temples. Week 2 left and week 9 right. Hair is looking thicker and if you zoom in on the mole it seems like new hair growth also.

Attachments

• Collage 2019-01-09 15_59_39.jpg
    Collage 2019-01-09 15_59_39.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 1,640
Last edited:

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sandalore mix at 0.1%, 0.5% or 1%?

The most frequent mixture of sandalore is 0.5% and 1%?
Does someone use another proportion?

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Update on my temples. Week 2 right and week 9. Hair is looking thicker and if you zoom in on the mole it seems like new hair growth also.
The one on the right looks thicker honestly and that is the one you said is from week 2?

NotInmywatch

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sandalore mix at 0.1%, 0.5% or 1%?

The most frequent mixture of sandalore is 0.5% and 1%?
Does someone use another proportion?
I will use it at 0.6%
the patent states that a potential lotion will work in the 0.1%-10% range.
in the same patent, a figure shows significant increased growth at 500 µM in tissues in vitro, and 500 µM equals 0.01%.
so they probably deduced that a lotion should be at least 10x the concentration of in vitro, where is 24/7 exposure to the compound.

Last edited:

portaljar

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will use it at 0.6%
the patent states that a potential lotion will work in the 0.1%-10% range.
in the same patent, a figure shows significant increased growth at 500 µM in tissues in vitro, and 500 µM equals 0.01%.
so they probably deduced that a lotion should be at least 10x the concentration of in vitro, where is 24/7 exposure to the compound.
Thank you for your answer.
I started with 0.5% the first 3 weeks, now I test with 1% the second month. If I do not see a proportional increase or efficiency to 1% I will go back down to 0.5%... I confirmed good results with this.
I want to upload photos with the evidence

ImpedingReceding

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There seem to be mostly discussions on how to mix this page after page are there any decent results shared yet? The once i´ve seen are not very impressive