Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's still 4% no matter how much you put on your head. You only need to put enough to soak your follicles in it. You can put 100ml of 4% solution, and it won't do any more good than 1ml of 4% solution if the follicle is covered in the solution both ways. Once you go past 2ml you're not doing much because it's the concentration that matters.
It's still 4% no matter how much you put on your head. You only need to put enough to soak your follicles in it. You can put 100ml of 4% solution, and it won't do any more good than 1ml of 4% solution if the follicle is covered in the solution both ways. Once you go past 2ml you're not doing much because it's the concentration that matters.

Okay, interesting. So basically you say that put 2 * 1 ml minoxydil 5% is like 1 ml minoxydil 5% ? (norwood6)

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I tried this Sandalore crap 2 years ago. I regrew so much hair in a month, only to lose everything i gained and even more in the following weeks, it all f*****g fell out. Lost money, lost energy, lost hopes, broken heart.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT took over.

But how does that explain the tremendous regrowth i had in the first month? if it was DHT, my hair would not have grown the way it did in the first month. from what you're saying, it makes it seem like a after a month, the DHT said "oh yeah, I forgot... let's go wreak havoc now!!!"

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
What were you taking beside sandalore? What do you call regrowth? New vellus hair? Terminal hair?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What were you taking beside sandalore? What do you call regrowth? New vellus hair? Terminal hair?

Terminal hair.... new terminal hair everywhere. i would've loved to share before and after pics... but it was all gone. Let's see if i can remember... I would mix 4 drops of Sandalore with Propylene Glycol and an Everclear Alcohol... that was it! I was using nothing else. I was shocked at how simple it could be. The regrowth was insane. but as quickly as it came, it all died. and ever since then, Sandalore does absolutely nothing for me.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What i did notice also.... amazing regrowth in a month or month and a half... followed by 2-3 weeks where my growth plateaued... you could tell it was stagnant. and then it started falling out. all the new regrowth fell out, plus even more. so i was left with less than what i started with.

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you use then in addition to Sandalor? What other treatments have you been taking then?

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did you use then in addition to Sandalor? What other treatments have you been taking then?
That's it. I wasn't taking anything else. as soon as sandalore failed for me, i started playing around with the mix, but that failed also. eventually i jumped onto the micro needling / rogaine bandwagon.... that gives me mixed results. I see good thickening / regrowth followed by weeks of sh*t looking hair. This whole thing is a joke.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
admin is trying to keep dialogs civilised so teens who are losing their hair don't have to click on a consent to read vulgarity.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's it. I wasn't taking anything else. as soon as sandalore failed for me, i started playing around with the mix, but that failed also. eventually i jumped onto the micro needling / rogaine bandwagon.... that gives me mixed results. I see good thickening / regrowth followed by weeks of sh*t looking hair. This whole thing is a joke.

No AA? I fell to grok how you would assume sandalore monotherapy would be a long term treatment. You may have been a good responder at first but DHT didn't stop its destructive work.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No AA? I fell to grok how you would assume sandalore monotherapy would be a long term treatment. You may have been a good responder at first but DHT didn't stop its destructive work.
if you saw the results i had at first with sandalore, the hair was so thick you would've thought it could be long term. obviously i was wrong. DHT came in like a steamroller.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
It always does so as soon as you know you have Androgenetic Alopecia you need to take care of it no matter what other experimental methods you use.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
The number one mistake people make is thinking they can get around treating the hormonal aspect of Androgenetic Alopecia. You can't rebuild a house that's still on fire.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I literally put the fire down. My DHT level is undetectable. Now I need to rebuild the house.
what have you taken to lower your DHT without affecting your libido? I had to drop Propecia years ago due to it lowering my libido. I'm fine now, but I don't want to sail that ship again.