Sandalore - Chemical Used In Perfumes To Mimic Sandalwood Triggers Growth?

INT

Reaction score
This thread on Sandalore is about the most comical I’ve read. Majority of questions are: what dose, where can I get it, what should I mix it with, it doesn’t work, snake oil, etc, etc.
I got a bottle yesterday.
Had no smell. I shook it, then it’s a faint smell. It’s weak as far as essential oil smells go. So just dip some on fingers, and placed in nostrils.. No BIG DEAL.. Then rubbed some drops on scalp. No BIG DEAL. FULL STRENGTH. It doesn’t burn or nothing. Don’t put it in eyes. So after one day I see some growth. I’m going to put some drops in aromatherapy diffuser & shampoo, & ,, whatnot. See if it works or not..

Sigh. No you are not seeing regrowth after 1 day. That is physically not possible. Also the reason why people talk about mixing it because it needs a vehicle to be absorbed my the skin. Also: using too much can lead the the opposite effect.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Im considering adding sandalore to my minoxidil, care to provide some comparison pics?

Does anyone know whether its safe to apply to the scalp after demarolling? (Sorry if the question has already been asked.
From my experience sandalore and minoxidil go hand in hand. Had some results with using them on there own but when combined there work great. I apply straight after microneedling

supermusic

Established Member
Reaction score
Ok,t then 120 pages and only one user with photos where we can see some improvement and possibly due to the use of the roller and minoxidil than sandalore itself.

hailbrotzu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok,t then 120 pages and only one user with photos where we can see some improvement and possibly due to the use of the roller and minoxidil than sandalore itself.

When looking at the study Sandalore prolongs the anagen phase so it’s possible it only could pause hairloss without inducing hair regrowth.

brohawk

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This thread on Sandalore is about the most comical I’ve read. Majority of questions are: what dose, where can I get it, what should I mix it with, it doesn’t work, snake oil, etc, etc.
Had no smell. I shook it, then it’s a faint smell. It’s weak as far as essential oil smells go. So just dip some on fingers, and placed in nostrils.. No BIG DEAL.. Then rubbed some drops on scalp. No BIG DEAL. FULL STRENGTH. It doesn’t burn or nothing. Don’t put it in eyes. So after one day I see some growth. I’m going to put some drops in aromatherapy diffuser & shampoo, & ,, whatnot. See if it works or not..

If you had read the study, you would know that full strength causes hair loss, idiot.

cryingariver

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for your completely USELESS insight. jackass. dump the whole bottle on your head in one night. have fun.

Reactions: INT

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I dropped sandalore from my minoxidil few weeks ago because thought this and i lost alot of hair in that period. It def does something

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just got my sandalore order, I thought it would come as a powder or an, oil, but it looks like break fluid, how many ML should put on minoxidil to get the right dose?

Alex Contee

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the consensus about bottles that don’t have any smell to them? Is it a bad product of does it not really matter? Thanks.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
What’s the consensus about bottles that don’t have any smell to them? Is it a bad product of does it not really matter? Thanks.

I posted very early in the thread the product and where I purchased. Also, I think I mentioned I was very surprised at how weak the odor was upon opening the bottle. And, I noticed that, even though it was weak, the scent completely overwhelms the olfactory receptors, such that you can barely detect it with a second whiff. While it may not be high in toxicity, I would not underestimate the potency of this chemical. It would be lunacy to dump this on skin undiluted.

cr1msonj

Reaction score
I have just ordered from pell wall. JamesDunn, your regiment is 0.3 mL in a full liquid kirkland minoxidil bottle?

cr1msonj

Reaction score
I dropped sandalore from my minoxidil few weeks ago because thought this and i lost alot of hair in that period. It def does something

Also bud, how long total have you been on sandalore? Have you ever had a negative reaction from the minoxidil or sandalore?

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's a scam it's working some how but no one knows how, I have have seen two people with great result were on sandalore and both of them said the result improved with sandalore, you have to use it alone to find out, I'm one week in, I will see how it works.

Balding curse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the German forum people have been using it with minoxidil, but results are somewhat underwhelming...
I'm using it with minoxidil too, but I want to use it independently with dermaroling on the side because my sides are already thin.

Jamesdunn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Before pic is when I dropped sandalore from my minoxidil because I thought it wasnt doing much and after is when i added it back. Big difference

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191024-172127_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-172127_Gallery.jpg
    108.4 KB · Views: 533
  • Screenshot_20191024-183431_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20191024-183431_Gallery.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 549

cr1msonj

Reaction score
Before pic is when I dropped sandalore from my minoxidil because I thought it wasnt doing much and after is when i added it back. Big difference

This is awesome. My crown is a little bit thinner then your before pic so hoping to get similar results. I should also be getting my sandalore tomorow from pell wall. So if i take a dropper, measure up 0.3mL in a fresh bottle of kirkland minoxidil, i should be good to go?