Same whinging losers dominate this sub forum

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No more sympathy. To these cretins (e.g. @Caillou) anything other than abject defeatism is “cope”. They must all be socially isolated to see life in this extreme way. What’s worse is that despite seeing hair loss as devastating they refuse the gifts medical science has provided to them because “muh sides”.

Hair loss is their “cope” for being losers, which they would still be with a NW1.

20YearsOnFin

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm literally hanging out rn with my friends
pp,840x830-pad,1000x1000,f8f8f8.jpg

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nobody has got the balls to show their threads and posts here, it's no wonder why we don't use our true identities here lol
That was the point lol

"I'm with my friends" means nothing when he's hiding his phone and his real thoughts from them

Not to mention that even if he just behaved/talked the way he does here they would ditch him and say he needs psychiatric help.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That was the point lol

"I'm with my friends" means nothing when he's hiding his phone and his real thoughts from them

Not to mention that even if he just behaved/talked the way he does here they would ditch him and say he needs psychiatric help.
Truth be told it'a hard to be sincere with your friends about your hairloss, as none of my friends are balding for example. I had psychotic outbursts like my posts a year ago when I told my parents I am gonna be alone forevet and they don't love me lol. I almost lost my friends because of tjat lmao

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Truth be told it'a hard to be sincere with your friends about your hairloss, as none of my friends are balding for example. I had psychotic outbursts like my posts a year ago when I told my parents I am gonna be alone forevet and they don't love me lol. I almost lost my friends because of tjat lmao
Truth be told, hair loss alone doesn't give you a psychotic break. A lot of people have hair loss and stay sane. You were most likely already prone to psychosis and hair loss triggered it along with other factors. All of my close ones know I have dealt with aggressive hair loss from a young age and had a few transplants and no one ever gave me sh*t for it. In fact they were happy for me and gave me nothing but compliments, then forgot about it and moved on (as the world doesn't revolve around me), and barely mention it anymore except when they worry about losing hair themselves and ask me for advice. Matter of fact the only place where a few people are still hostile towards me is this forum lol. Most of this forum is actually cool though but it's a loud minority of trolls who project their internal pain that ruin it. There are only a few active members left and soon they'll be gone as well.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Truth be told, hair loss alone doesn't give you a psychotic break. A lot of people have hair loss and stay sane. You were most likely already prone to psychosis and hair loss triggered it along with other factors. All of my close ones know I have dealt with aggressive hair loss from a young age and had a few transplants and no one ever gave me sh*t for it. In fact they were happy for me and gave me nothing but compliments, then forgot about it and moved on (as the world doesn't revolve around me), and barely mention it anymore except when they worry about losing hair themselves and ask me for advice. Matter of fact the only place where a few people are still hostile towards me is this forum lol. Most of this forum is actually cool though but it's a loud minority of trolls who project their internal pain that ruin it. There are only a few active members left and soon they'll be gone as well.

This is very true. Many men just take it on the chin, get down for a few months at worst, shave and move on.

I think if you're a already a little vain, and sensitive to neurosis, then balding will hit you like a truck and you end up here

Diffuser3000

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was a NW1 today my life would be so very different, I wasted my whole 20's worrying about this stuff i'm ashamed to say.

You're only young once, make the most of it even if you have to deal with hairloss.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
If I was a NW1 today my life would be so very different, I wasted my whole 20's worrying about this stuff i'm ashamed to say.

You're only young once, make the most of it even if you have to deal with hairloss.
I wasted my 20s and half my 30s. Despite having a full head of hair.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I know, I have few more severe issues with myself than hairloss itself lol, I have anger problem due to being autistic. When I shaved people stopped bothering me with hairloss and I made peace with balding finally. As for abandoning this forum, I think I will be gone from here soon. It's no use being here when hairloss is something I don't cry over anymore.

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is very true. Many men just take it on the chin, get down for a few months at worst, shave and move on.

I think if you're a already a little vain, and sensitive to neurosis, then balding will hit you like a truck and you end up here
Well, in my case I was very vain and believed that my hair is the only thing that keeps me handsome (they were golden blonde so you know, many adored it) also being autistic I feel like an alien around people and felt that balding will result in people noticing my weird behaviour and being excluded from society. Also have in mind that by 19 I already had to make peace with the fact that by 23 I am gonna be NW6 and I can do nothing to fix it.