Safety Long-Term Usage 5% Minoxidil

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
majorsixth said:
You can't tell other readers that minoxidil don't lose it's effectiveness in one post then in another that it does.

I don't know for sure if you're just pretending when you say that you don't understand what I explained to you with that numerical example, or if you really truly CAN'T understand it. I'll just say one last time: READ IT AGAIN. SLOOOOWLY.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
majorsixth said:
Posted by Bryan
Almost all minoxidil studies show that it gradually loses effect over time, and haircounts slowly diminish. I've said this repeatedly.

Bryan you must be getting absent minded old chap, this is another contradiction to your earlier post where you where asked if minoxidil loses effectiveness to which you replied

[quote:2vb5pz78] Posted by Bryan
It hasn't "lost it's effectiveness", because it's still producing that offset of growth. The problem is that the balding process has OVERTAKEN and SURPASSED that offset of growth.

Did you not understand the numerical example i gave earlier today on the previous page? The one about the twins (one of whom used minoxidil) slowly losing hair, but maintaining the "offset of growth"? I worked hard on that, and was hoping that you'd understand that simple numerical example I provided.[/quote:2vb5pz78]

When WarLord called you a MORON I consider that to be an understatement, your worse then that !

I have quoted your exact words showing clearly that in one post you say minoxidil doesn't maintain, then in another it does .

So quit the stupity you Twat and Fu-k off !

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
I explained this to you in plain English. If all you're going to do is call me names, then this coversation is over.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
I explained this to you in plain English. If all you're going to do is call me names, then this coversation is over.

Piss off imbecile your the most annoying cu-t i've come across !

LostHope

Reaction score
I was a long term 5% minoxidil user myself and I was a good responder.
That's why I think WarLords interpretation of the data comes close to reality.

You should show a bit more tolerance towards Bryan. He's an ultra long term poster with a huge influence esp. on newbies. He must be at least 60 yrs old and I think he's retired already becaue he's always on - it must be his hobby or some kind of 2nd income as he 'avertises' hair loss products from the last century;)

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha forget the AHK content of Tricomin,

new topic of speculation: Bryan's age!!!

JK, don't take anyone's criticism too seriously. I didn't have the patience to read the whole flame war, but you've earned your place in these hallowed halls Bryan.

WarLord

Established Member
Reaction score
LostHope said:

You should show a bit more tolerance towards Bryan. He's an ultra long term poster with a huge influence esp. on newbies. He must be at least 60 yrs old and I think he's retired already becaue he's always on - it must be his hobby or some kind of 2nd income as he 'avertises' hair loss products from the last century;)

This guy poisons people's minds.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
TheLastHairbender said:
Haha forget the AHK content of Tricomin,

new topic of speculation: Bryan's age!!!

I'm 62 years old.

majorsixth

Established Member
Reaction score
WarLord said:
LostHope said:

This guy poisons people's minds.

I second that 100%