SAF, is it possible to look 20 at age 30?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Harie said:
s.a.f said:
For Christ sake guys!
Here I am trying to talk some sense into him and you go and encourage him to continue with his paranoid deluded ocd's.
He does'nt need all that sh*t he just needs to come to terms with who he is and accept himself and all his minor flaws, only then can he move on and start being productive with his life.

So because someone wants to look younger, they've got OCD (I think the actual term you were looking for is BDD - Body Dismorphic Disorder)? Or if someone wants to have more muscle, they've got BDD?

Why not make yourself look as good as you can in combination with living your life?

And it's not like anything I mentioned was harmful or dangerous. I didn't tell him to get plastic surgery or to get a penis extension surgery. Why accept who you are physically when you can change it for the better? Would you tell a guy that was overweight not to lose weight because "he should just accept who he is"?

Have you been following the CCS story for the past 4yrs? :shock:

This is'nt just a case of a guy wanting to get in shape its a guy who is obbsessing over every minute physical imperfection.
A guy who sees himself as a sub standard or lesser humanbeing, not worthy of social or physical interaction just because he does'nt have model looks.
A guy who spends every minute of every day focusing on trying to change himself into something that he is'nt.
A guy who is planning to spend the next 4/5 yrs and $10,000s on surgeries and treatments despite the fact that everything he's done so far does'nt seem to have helped him.

He's almost 30 yrs old he's not a insecure teen in high school now.
So yes he needs to start thinking about some other ways of changing himself not focusing on his ever ageing body and tyring to fight against natural traits that we all have.

Yes going to the gym a few times a week, a good diet - fine, but thats not even the half of it is it?
I dont have anything against your advice to a rational guy (although it does seem abit like a chippendales beauty regime) :gay: but this is CCS we're talking about and he has a habit of reading only what he wants to see and disregarding the rest.
Letting your whole life be taken over by a unhealthy obbsesion is getting out of hand.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
only then can he move on and start being productive with his life.
Maybe by hes defenition; being productive=f*** as many hot chicks as possible ?... :dunno:

Harie said:
Why accept who you are physically when you can change it for the better?
Improving yourself is one thing....you can only improve your looks to a certain point, CCS is probebly obssesive with something he cant or never will be, and even if he will after wasting a huge deal of money and time STILL girls wont approach, even those model looking guys have to put some effort to scoring (less then most people,and rightfully too imo..).

s.a.f

Reaction score
Smooth said:
Improving yourself is one thing....you can only improve your looks to a certain point, CCS is probebly obssesive with something he cant or never will be, and even if he will after wasting a huge deal of money and time STILL girls wont approach, even those model looking guys have to put some effort to scoring (less then most people,and rightfully too imo..).

Yeah true, even if he did look like that model in the pic (which we all know is impossible) he'd still be obbsessing about whatever tiny imperfections he could find and probably spend all his time worrying about not getting any older.
Having the looks is one thing but a guy with no social skills and serious obbsesions about his looks that impact on his every descision is going to struggle to get and keep a girlfreind.

Harie

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Who's to say that he's nit-picking? I've seen his pix and IMO he needed to work on fixing his poor posture and get a tan.

I stick by my recommendations because they are healthy and make you feel better about yourself. Once you feel better about yourself, it makes your confidence increase, which causes other areas of your life to improve.

You can't tell me that if CCS gained 10lbs of muscle, cleaned up his eating habits, got a tan and improved his posture that he wouldn't feel more confident.

I agree that much of his problems are all in his head. IMHO, he does have BDD, but he's not addicted to plastic surgery or anorexic or anything. Everyone has a bit of BDD.

cuebald

Reaction score
If he sorted his posture and gained 10lbs of muscles, he'd still find a million other things wrong with himself; like the fact that the hair on his arms is slightly too coarse, his nose isn't straight enough, his eyes are the wrong colour....
the dude has come up with theories on what type of beard stubble attracts teenage girls :shakehead:

:hairy: :crazy: :hairy: :crazy:

It's not possible for a 30 year old to look like a 20 year old (at least not one that 20 year old girls will find attractive...)
You'll only end up looking freakish (think wacko jacko..)

ali777

Reaction score
I was talking to a female friend a few days ago... The subject of beauty came up...

She didn't say it, but she implied she was good looking. My honest opinion about her would be 5/10. So, she's not the best looking girl out there, but she's got confidence. She's working on her life as a whole package, she doesn't focus on the look only and that makes her a nice person...

I'm just trying to say that you don't have to be the best looking person out there to feel good about yourself.

CCS

Reaction score
Looking better dramatically helps my confidence. I am a VERY nice person. I do think I'm deserving. But I just know enough about people to know I need to improve my appearance if they are to want sex with me and not just having it when I bribe them somehow.

Some people ask why I don't go get women now. Well, my answer is I don't want to spend lots of time chasing them when it will distract me from stuff I need to be getting done, and I don't want to spend money on dates when it will post pone my hair surgeries. Yeah, if I could just get an average looking woman who actually wanted me, and not just stuff from me, and did not require me to chase her, then I'd go for her. But I don't see that happening. I'll practice my conversation skills here and there, but I refuse to spend money on women. If they don't genuinely want me enough to be with me even when I'm not paying them, then I don't want to be around them. Above average looking guys don't have to pay, and they don't even have to approach women. Only the guys the women don't want have to approach them, and then pay to maybe get sex once in a while if they really chase.

I will
1. Never give up in the gym, even if I don't get results. Just working up a sweat is probably healthier than not going at all, as long as I'm not injuring myself.
2. Make my own face topicals to get some of the red out.
3. Get laser mole removal.
4. Get BHT for to thicken and lower my hairline.
5. Finish the rest of my laser hair removal (60% done).
6. Get a spray tan later.
7. Hire a chiropractor and buy some other stuff for my posture. My poster will be the hardest thing for me to fix.

I got other small stuff on my list. I'm definitely not bad looking. I think I'm about average looking. But women want sex with guys who are definitely above average looking. They will date average or below average looking men, but tend to be much less physical with them and expect them to pay. I'd have more fun going to a movie by myself, and save money, than if I went with a woman who'd sit there and be unavailable and make me self conscious. I've actually enjoyed many movies at the theator by myself. Really improves my mood.

Also working on making more money, not to attract women, but just so I can have money to enjoy life more. When I make my hard earned money, I'm not going to blow it on women. If a woman does not want to sleep with you, you can lose a lot of money trying to win her, and she probably will lead you on a bit rather than firmly tell you what you are up against. Those of you guys who are above average looking or were in the past probably have no idea what I'm talking about.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I got other small stuff on my list. I'm definitely not bad looking. I think I'm about average looking. But women want sex with guys who are definitely above average looking. They will date average or below average looking men, but tend to be much less physical with them and expect them to pay. I'd have more fun going to a movie by myself, and save money, than if I went with a woman who'd sit there and be unavailable and make me self conscious. I've actually enjoyed many movies at the theator by myself. Really improves my mood.

You do know that's not universal though correct?

There are tons of average people out there who are very happy in their relationships.

Your talking about a portion of women, not "All" Women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
But I just know enough about people to know I need to improve my appearance if they are to want sex with me and not just having it when I bribe them somehow.

if I could just get an average looking woman who actually wanted me, and not just stuff from me, and did not require me to chase her, then I'd go for her.

but I refuse to spend money on women. If they don't genuinely want me enough to be with me even when I'm not paying them, then I don't want to be around them. Above average looking guys don't have to pay, and they don't even have to approach women. Only the guys the women don't want have to approach them, and then pay to maybe get sex once in a while if they really chase.

But women want sex with guys who are definitely above average looking. They will date average or below average looking men, but tend to be much less physical with them and expect them to pay.

When I make my hard earned money, I'm not going to blow it on women. If a woman does not want to sleep with you, you can lose a lot of money trying to win her, and she probably will lead you on a bit rather than firmly tell you what you are up against.

CCS for someone who has little experience with the female sex you seem to have quite strong derogatory views on women.
You seem to view them all as some kind of immoral 'praying mantis' type devious enemy.
I honestly dont think I've ever met a single woman who acts like you describe. Are you hanging around strip joints or something?

You have a low opinion of yourself to think that a woman could only be interested in you for money.

ali777

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
CCS said:
But I just know enough about people to know I need to improve my appearance if they are to want sex with me and not just having it when I bribe them somehow.

if I could just get an average looking woman who actually wanted me, and not just stuff from me, and did not require me to chase her, then I'd go for her.

but I refuse to spend money on women. If they don't genuinely want me enough to be with me even when I'm not paying them, then I don't want to be around them. Above average looking guys don't have to pay, and they don't even have to approach women. Only the guys the women don't want have to approach them, and then pay to maybe get sex once in a while if they really chase.

But women want sex with guys who are definitely above average looking. They will date average or below average looking men, but tend to be much less physical with them and expect them to pay.

When I make my hard earned money, I'm not going to blow it on women. If a woman does not want to sleep with you, you can lose a lot of money trying to win her, and she probably will lead you on a bit rather than firmly tell you what you are up against.

CCS for someone who has little experience with the female sex you seem to have quite strong derogatory views on women.
You seem to view them all as some kind of immoral 'praying mantis' type devious enemy.
I honestly dont think I've ever met a single woman who acts like you describe. Are you hanging around strip joints or something?

You have a low opinion of yourself to think that a woman could only be interested in you for money.

I've met only one female that fits the profile CCS describes and she is American :whistle:

She would go out on dates despite knowing that she didn't fancy the guy. She enjoyed the free ride that came as a result of being good looking.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS - whacky religion? I am surprised and yet not surprised.

It does sound like you were robbed of a lot of youth.

But trying to relive time that has passed I'm not sure is the best way. Rather than struggling to achieve a life of an average 20 year old, your experiences throughout time can instead shape you into a prime 30 year old in the future. Females would certainly go for the prime 30 year old rather than a struggling 20 year old.

I'm 23, I don't do what most people my age do. In fact, I don't do what most humans do... :shock: Although I would say I'm fairly popular, I don't actually want it for it's own sake, I have no girl issues that bother me. That's not to say I get laid every week with a new chick, I don't, but I also don't want to either, I just live and try and learn/do things that I think are worthy. My weakness is too much variety and short bursts of focus, with no particular direction except to have more variety...which really annoys my parents :innocent:

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
M.. lets say you done all that sh*t and you look like 20, now what? you meet superficial woman who went with you purely for your looks, what will happen after you lose that? heres an intresting fact: everyone gets older when time pass'... every hot man and woman will get older thus "uglier", you cant stop it, so one day, when you get older and uglier, she will leave you (by your perspective, not mine!) because you have nothing to offer her anymore.
You seem to be possessed by an imature perspective about people in general, you took love out of the uquation, basing relations on superfical crap... and you will get hurt, you dont know what love is, you will fall in love with the first girl to sleep with you more then twice, i found out the hard way the more time you spend in bed, the bigger the chance you will fall, and when she will dump you (and it will happend because you built it around looks) it will devastate you (sorry for using dudemon as an example, but according to him, when he got bald hes love left him, and he wasnt even aiming to build it around looks like you do!), you should aim for long-term serius realasionships with girls your age!!(24+ i guess is the lowest id go at 30, hell ,im 25 and dating a 32 atm, i dont think i want to go anywere near 24 year old girls but thats another thread for itself..) *majority* of women your age DO NOT care for looks anymore, not as nearly as you do CCS, get that in your skull, you have an immature prespective for your age, if you dont want to form a family some day (and you dont have much time left for that either!) you really should keep on walking that track, because this is where its heading.

ali777

Reaction score
Smooth said:
you should aim for long-term serius realasionships with girls your age!!(24+ i guess is the lowest id go at 30, hell ,im 25 and dating a 32 atm, i dont think i want to go anywere near 24 year old girls but thats another thread for itself..) *majority* of women your age DO NOT care for looks anymore, not as nearly as you do CCS, get that in your skull, you have an immature prespective for your age, if you dont want to form a family some day (and you dont have much time left for that either!) you really should keep on walking that track, because this is where its heading.

Man, come on!!!!! he's 29 and he isn't exactly short of time.

If your logic is anything to go with, your gf is desperate to marry you. Most of the girls I know in their 30s are hormonal and desperate for kids. In my opinion the male biological clock is slower than the female one. We can wait till late, but women can't...

PS: I was looking at the holiday pics of a friend, your women are good looking!!!

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ali i dont think i saw single post coming from you that you agreed on something, NADA.. your a serial desagreer!! (and you probebly gonna desagree 'bout me calling you disagreer, right?), but i digress, so to the point...
at 29 i think i want to be with a girl that i would marry, and my gf is only about 6 years older, so if she 35 and im 29 thats probebly where i close the deal, if everything goes correctly. there are no rules in this other then reality, and if you want to get real then yes, a guy in hes early 30s SHOULD imo start looking for a serius realsions, you can be a kid/"player" and mess around or you can grow up and plan your future (let me remind you that 30 is only 10 years away from 40!) presonlay i hope i wont get to 35 without atleast one child :)

and what women are you talking about btw?

ali777

Reaction score
That's because I reply to posts that I have an opinion on. If my opinion is exactly the same as the previous posts, there is no need to reply... Stating my opinion is not exactly the same as being argumentative or disagreeing :whistle:

I'm at the same wavelength as you... Ideally I want to have a kid by the time I'm 35, but it's not exactly in my control. 29 is 6 years away from 35 and 6 years not particularly a short time...

I think the perception of time changes after 30. Young people are very excited, they have plans, etc.... After 30 things are different, life has a more gentle pace.

PS: I meant Israeli women... (now you'll think paying a compliment is disagreeing as well :whistle: )

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ali777 said:
That's because I reply to posts that I have an opinion on. If my opinion is exactly the same as the previous posts, there is no need to reply... Stating my opinion is not exactly the same as being argumentative or disagreeing
Knew you gonna disagree on that one too!! stop disagreeing!!!
nha.. im just messing with you :) dont take me too seriously :gay:

ali777 said:
people are very excited, they have plans, etc....
Ok, this one is actually true, we have a sayin "men makes plans and god laughs" (maybe an internation sayin, but i never heard it outside Israel), althoug its true, but you most follow some sort of overoll plan, or at the very least try to steer your life in a certain derection... hope it makes some sense :dunno:

ali777 said:
PS: I meant Israeli women...
:agree:

CCS

Reaction score
Smooth, if a woman wants to marry you (have you sign a contract that says your money is her money and you owe child support for any kids she makes), she is not going to tell you that looks matter if you don't have looks.

Women want to marry when they are ready to have kids. It is about their needs changing, not their desires changing. Some of them know they can't get hot guys anymore, and some of them just want someone to provide and will tell him they don't care about his lack of looks.

Just because youth is temporary does not mean you should not enjoy it while it lasts by looking your best and sleeping with someone good looking who likes your looks. And they won't leave you unless you go downhill faster than they do. If you drink a lot and don't exercise, and they exercise and don't drink much, yes, they will probably leave you later when your looks fade. Or they will stay if you give them a reason too, but they will get sex elsewhere if they can. Now if they fall below a 7, they probably won't be able to get a guy over a 7.5, so at that point they won't even try to cheat, they will just go asexual.

I'm not saying women are praying mantises. The first two women I dated were very willing to date guys they did not have any interest in, just for the benefits. And I met other women who did similar stuff to a worse extent. I know that many women don't want to walk that line, either for ethics or fear or just too much work. Many prefer to only date guys they are attracted to. Those ones are even harder to get. Some of the guys on this board would be male strippers if they could make $400 per night. Others would be too grossed out to do it or say it is too much work or too stressful. I never said everyone is in predator mode. I just said it happens a lot and happens often to guys who are out of shape and want dates and like to hide their heads in the sand. If you do what you can to improve yourself, and you keep an open eye to how someone is treating you, then you won't get scammed so easy.

Here is a huge tip off for you:
If a woman talks about marriage before you've even had sex, run the other way.
If a woman desperately wants marriage when you've only known her a month, run the other way.
If she is really attracted to you, she will want YOUR kids, after she has been in a relationship with you long enough to know you are the right guy. If she just wants to use you, she will be searching for a guy to raise HER future kids, and will want marriage as soon as possible and ask about your money in the beginning.
If a woman is attracted to you, she will enter a relationship with you and have sex and not see it as a loss that she is gambling for something else. As long as you are available all the time, and not cheating on her or avoiding her, she will be happy. It will progress to marriage in 6 months to 2 years. If she sees you as a provider to suck off of, she will say she is old fashioned, or will just not be that sexually available, while she talks about marriage and asks what you do for a living.

CCS

Reaction score
I know women who've dated multiple guys and told me about each. Since they were no longer trying to use me, they did not see any reason to hide anything. We are in different states now.

When she is going for the hot guy she is attracted to, she has sex with him twice a day, and tried to help him get a job so the two of them would not need his dad's money and they could have a family.

When she was dating guys she is not attracted to, she monitored their carrear progress, and tried having sex with them as little as possible to keep them on the hook. If they tried to hard to get sex, or tried any power struggles, she punished them by breaking up, letting them cry for a few months, and then taking him back to see if he had changed. When any of these guys (me for example) did not graduate or get an engineering job, it was game up. As for the attractive guy, he only had to get a full time $10 per hour job to satisfy her. He even dated another woman after dumping her, and 5 months later after the other woman dumped him, he came back to the first and she is head over heals for him again.

You will all just say that one is crazy. You just want to believe the good stuff you hear. Women will not tell average looking guys that they prefer better looking guys. They want to keep the average guy's hopes up by making him think he can win her, so he falls in love and is more easily controlled. Women think with their heart if you look good, and think with their brain if you have money.

ali777

Reaction score
Some things never change...

CCS, go out and have some fun!!!!!!!!

I might hit the bars tomorrow night... I don't have money nor time, but I need to relax... CCS, you should try it as well...

I was out last weekend, and I didn't drink. So, it's possible to have fun without breaking the bank, or having a hangover. I hate hangovers, I don't know about looking 20, but the morning after I feel like 70 :puke: ...