SAF, is it possible to look 20 at age 30?

SE-freak

Reaction score
CCS said:
I got that question too: how is a 30 year old supposed to dress? Kakkis and a buttom up? I like my blue genes t-shirt. Too 20ish?

T-shirts and jeans rock. And NO it is not too 20ish imo. I always picture my ideal girl in a white t-shirt and blue jeans, redish-tanned look and salty lips. :D

s.a.f

Reaction score
CCS said:
ali777 said:
hehe.... I've been thinking about this recently. What's the definition of hip and what is the acceptable look for someone at 30?

I'm still jeans and tshirt type of guy, and I love my trainers. I walk a lot, so it's important for me that I feel comfortable and I don't get that level of comfort in anything else. Then there is the added benefit of jeans and tshirt being universal, I can talk to a 20yo and 40yo without feeling out of place.

I got that question too: how is a 30 year old supposed to dress? Kakkis and a buttom up? I like my blue genes t-shirt. Too 20ish?

It depends more on the style, I dont wear ordinary T-shirts anymore I've switched to ones with a polo neck collar, and jeans and trainers have to be pretty plain in design now no big bright designs or garish logo's.

CCS

Reaction score
None of my clothes every have designs on them. And I'm wearing a long sleeved collared shirt now. Looks really good on me. Just need to replace the running shoes with some comfy walking shoes or something. Hard to know what style to get. A friend of mine warned me that while clothing looks matter, you should pick your shoes based on foot and knee health, with looks a distant second place.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
CCS, you are who you are mate. Just stop analysing and start enjoying life. I know how you feel as I've been rejected 100s of times but I've learnt that the reasons why they would reject me was because I had self-esteem issues! Life is too short to keep on obsessing about looks - WOMEN DON'T CARE ABOUT LOOKS! They want funny, confident and charming guys! If a shallow girl doesn't like you because of hairloss, height, weight, face structure then just think that its her loss because there are plenty normal women out there that don't care about trivial sh*t!

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Smooth said:
Bald Dave said:
are plenty normal women out there that don't care about trivial sh*t!
But the hot b****s do... :innocent:

But given the choice between a average looking nice girl and a hot looking b**ch I know which one I would prefer :hump:

ali777

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Smooth said:
[quote="Bald Dave":2r7fej5c]are plenty normal women out there that don't care about trivial sh*t!
But the hot b****s do... :innocent:

But given the choice between a average looking nice girl and a hot looking b**ch I know which one I would prefer :hump:[/quote:2r7fej5c]

So, you are happy with your "average" gf??

I've always been into "average" girls as well. I don't like high maintenance bimbos, it's just not my cup of tea. I think underneath the make up, the bleached hair, etc they are very insecure and they are attention seekers. I just don't have the mental stamina to deal with such girls.

Obviously, we all have different understanding of beauty... I go for the "cute" kind...

CCS

Reaction score
A lot of women wear make up just because they love putting it on. It is fun for them. A lot of them are stressing it, but many got to have it for fun. Or so my laser tech says.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
To answer the original question:- No, you cannot look 20 when your are 30 even with all the plastic surgery you are still gonna look older than 20. Im sorry if you don't want to accept the fact that you are getting older but I am afraid mother nature has already planned it out for you. Stop looking at the past and look to the future. You cannot be young again and if you keep on stressing then you will end up in 10 years from wishing you was 30!

cuebald

Reaction score
[[b said:
Posted[/b]: Mon Feb 23, 2019 10:42 am] CollegeChemistryDropout]
I turn 40 in a year, I am going to try and put some filler on my face to smooth out wrinkles. I want to be able to make up for the time I missed in my late 20's.

Now that HM has failed to work, I will keep on wearing my piece.
I had Laser Hair Removal, but most people in their late 20's have some body hair, so I am going to get some hair transplanted onto my chest. 30 year old women will only sleep with you if you have some hairs on your chest.
I have also bought a rack, girls will only want you for money if you are less than 6' 2" tall.
I will dye my body hair black and soon I will be able to hang out with 28-30 y/o's at the bar. I wasted my 20's chasing after teenage girls, but I have learned now.

I am sorry... :shakehead:

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
To answer the original question:- No, you cannot look 20 when your are 30 even with all the plastic surgery you are still gonna look older than 20. Im sorry if you don't want to accept the fact that you are getting older but I am afraid mother nature has already planned it out for you. Stop looking at the past and look to the future. You cannot be young again and if you keep on stressing then you will end up in 10 years from wishing you was 30!

Nah I disagree. Some people look 20 or 30 way before they are 20 or 30. On the other end of the spectrum exist the type of people who have faces of which age cannot be placed.

I've seen people that could have been 20, could have been 40. There's no universal rule, it's a combination of lifestyle, genetics, and cosmetic products.

You can look 20 when your 30. But why would you want to fake your age? You earn your wrinkles, wear em proud.

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
[[b said:
Posted[/b]: Mon Feb 23, 2019 10:42 am] CollegeChemistryDropout]
I turn 40 in a year, I am going to try and put some filler on my face to smooth out wrinkles. I want to be able to make up for the time I missed in my late 20's.

Now that HM has failed to work, I will keep on wearing my piece.
I had Laser Hair Removal, but most people in their late 20's have some body hair, so I am going to get some hair transplanted onto my chest. 30 year old women will only sleep with you if you have some hairs on your chest.
I have also bought a rack, girls will only want you for money if you are less than 6' 2" tall.
I will dye my body hair black and soon I will be able to hang out with 28-30 y/o's at the bar. I wasted my 20's chasing after teenage girls, but I have learned now.

I already did something like this about a year or so ago. But good effort. :bravo: