Sadly I Lost The Battle. Saddest Day In My Life.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Such thick hair, you never needed those drugs. You probably accelerated your minor male pattern baldness. Black circle is the shed growing back thinner. Purple circle is more shedding.
You put your follicles in a DeLorean and hit 2025.

There’s no proof of this massive shed and then thickening. These drugs shouldn’t destroy hair first.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was losing ground with finasteride. So after 1+ year finasteride i decided to use Dustasteride.
Your November pictures are an improvement from September and it wasn’t the 1 dutasteride pill that did that. Looks like finasteride was working. Perhaps you should just stay put now.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That’s why I say you should wait and see what happens. You’ve only been on dutasteride for three months. I’m not a fan of these drugs but finasteride looked like it was helping.

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You really dont know what you are talking about. Im a norwood3 with massive temples. Cant comb anymore. Maybe this pic will clarify my situation..
To anyone that said in dramatic, take a look at my big temples. Right side

The cueballs on this forum are f*****g deluded. They started treatments when they were already bald and expected any results.

Anyway, something seems to be going wrong with you. You need to to check your hormones to see if you are having some sort of upregualtion from the finasteride/dutasteride usage.

Also you don't need to take dutasteride daily as far as I know, the regular treatment is every other day or even every three days.

What can I tell you? keep at it and see how it goes for another 6 months. Perhaps buy a dermapen and do it two times a month.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
non whatsoever. No side effects from finasteride or dutasteride. What do you think should i continue dutasteride?
Hop on dutasteride and give a small dose of spironolactone a try, if you get no side effects from low dose spironolactone, then up the dose

infinitepain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im currently using dutasteride. The shed that i posted happend after using dutasteride for 3.5 months. I will keep using dutasteride for 6 months and then evaluate if i continue or stop.
spironolactone needs a recipe, my doctor will never prescribe it for me.

Use it up to a year to evaluate. I would test DHT, free and total T, estrogen, SBGH, progesterone.. anything that has to do with sex related hormones

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now is the time to haul ***. It has only been three years and with hard work and dedication 60% or more could come back. Think about dutasteride, Ru58841, topical finasteride with minoxidil, and dermapen. Your lucky it looks like you have good donor because of all else fails you can get a hair transplant.

Zenya

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is definitely an improvement, although it also seems that you would have arranged your hair differently in order to better cover that area, it still looks good. Congratulations. The usual question... are you still without any side effects?

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe a centre part, if you have lost hair from the sides. My dad used to have a centre part on his 30s and 40s, because he had hair loss from the sides, but now he cuts his hair very short because he's bald.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The cueballs on this forum are f*****g deluded. They started treatments when they were already bald and expected any results.

Anyway, something seems to be going wrong with you. You need to to check your hormones to see if you are having some sort of upregualtion from the finasteride/dutasteride usage.

Also you don't need to take dutasteride daily as far as I know, the regular treatment is every other day or even every three days.

What can I tell you? keep at it and see how it goes for another 6 months. Perhaps buy a dermapen and do it two times a month.

"The cueballs on this forum are f*****g deluded" So true.

Jeju

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update, Its been almost 2 months and im really happy. To be honest alot of hair grew back. I dont know it its the dutasteride or the minoxidil or the microneedling but something is working. Its my 5th month i think using dutasteride. I had a massive shed in the begin.
Here are the pics i took today. Compare them with the other pictures in the thread.

Just dont give up guys. I had a really massive shed in the begin using dutasteride. Dont give up to early. If there are any questions just ask me

Hey, congrats on the regrowth my man and thanks for the update.

I said back in February that there was no proof of a massive shed and then regrowth but clearly it happens. I still believe you're a good responded to finasteride and you were headed that way in November, but you panicked and that's understandable. The 1.3 year mark on finasteride show clear improvement bro.

Anyway, you can breathe now, you're looking good.

Reactions: Pnl

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update, Its been almost 2 months and im really happy. To be honest alot of hair grew back. I dont know it its the dutasteride or the minoxidil or the microneedling but something is working. Its my 5th month i think using dutasteride. I had a massive shed in the begin.
Here are the pics i took today. Compare them with the other pictures in the thread.

Just dont give up guys. I had a really massive shed in the begin using dutasteride. Dont give up to early. If there are any questions just ask me

I am having a hard time noticing a difference but if your happy that’s what really matters. When do you think your shedding started to subside from dutasteride? Do you think your in the very early stages of regrowth? I have been taking duta for about three weeks now.

where do u source duta and how fast did u switch to it after taking finasteride?

You can also get a script through medical wellness center and then have it filled by Murray Ave apothecary and shipped to you. I was worried about the legitimacy but after taking a few weeks worth and then having DHT checked it has reduced by a lot.