Sadly I Lost The Battle. Saddest Day In My Life.

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It sucks. male pattern baldness is always a double disappointment. First it hits you when you realize your balding. Then, about a year later it hits you again when you realize the big 3 doesn't actually stop it.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You shouldn't shave. Just live with it, keep using finasteride to slow it down, possibly jump to dutasteride.

Red October

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's not be harsh. At first blush, this OP seems like a wind-up. If it's serious I would suggest getting on minoxidil and derma-rolling. That could bring back the temple areas if they've gone recently.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys, today i popped my first dutasteride pill after 1.3 + years finasteride. So i will keep you guys updated These pictures are from today. What do you think is it regrowth?

From 1 day of usage? lol

Reactions: Pnl

JonnyGo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is the 2nd picture before or after? If it’s after I’d say you are actually regrowing.

hz123456

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean tbh did you need to use dutasteride? I don’t see any miniaturization along the hairline. If you are trying to keep your juvenile hairline, I’m not sure if that is possible...

Beowulf

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you still taking finasteride along with your duta?

Baldingbob123456

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate to be so blunt but i think you are being very dramatic and i think you should take a second to relax and be more fair about your situation .... Your hair is SO much better than a lot of people on here. Def no need to shave yet. Plus, why in the hell would you slick your hair back like that and emphasis your receding temples?? you should buzz the sides and keep the top long and comb over your hair at the bangs to hide the temples. If you do this I'm sure you will give off the impression of a full head of hair.

Father_of_Shiseido

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i stopped fina and started duta. Cold turkey
No sides on finasteride, no sides on dutasteride at the moment
I am not advising you to try hrt. However, that is the last resort to win the battle. You can try oral spironolactone. It works amazingly for some people. It’s all obout your priority in life. Balding sucks... I was also in your age when I started balding. It shattered my life.