Sad video about being bald vs having hair

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah, can always make more money but have a very finite, precious supply of donor. Rolling the dice with Turkish clinics isn't something I want to do.

Konior, Lorenzo, Cuoto, Feirrera, Zarev is the short list.
while I definitely agree with you about the statement, I think Pekiner is one of the best

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just want to get married and have kids. I just want one half year or so to have a normal dating life. I've tried quite a few things but it just isn't possible as a bald guy. With hair I'd get that overnight.
get a system. possibly move to another city when you get it.
But what if I figure out that it's not what I want, and I don't actually want to have a family, and that, consequently, I have spent tens of thousands on a hair transplant that I didn't really need?
thats why you got the system. dating with a system will probably make you so bitter towards the world and women that you will not want family. remember, this also means passing on your balding genes on possible sons.
So many questions and so much uncertainty. I'm scared about it all. Even when I went to get assessed for a system, the person at the store said that I could pull off the shaved look and didn't need a system. But years later I have found that it's not about pulling off the look or looking good. It's just about the presence of hair.
cope. its about looking good and being big (height+frame to lesser extent), which is infinitely harder without hair. if you aim for girls below like 24, sure it's about presence of hair, too.

try out a system,
or try out shaving and being completely yourself without frauding anything while working on other aspects of your life (if you are not already doing that)

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score

This video basically explains or agrees with my interpretation of the world. The fact is that, as a bald guy, no matter how confident you are, no matter how good you look bald, you'll be treated differently (in a negative way) because of your baldness. And yes, as a result, you probably won't be able to get married or have a family. The video almost brought me to tears because I don't have the scalp donor to get a good result and I don't have the courage to get a system.
Finastride is worth it

doubleindemnity

Reaction score
Finastride is worth it
If there is greater than 0.01% chance of getting persistent side effects then I think that it is gambling. But people on here have a point. Would getting those sides really be that much worse than the non life of being bald?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If there is greater than 0.01% chance of getting persistent side effects then I think that it is gambling. But people on here have a point. Would getting those sides really be that much worse than the non life of being bald?
Finasteride is worth trying when you have hair to keep. When you're NW4-7 I don't see how finasteride is gonna help? It's just transplants at that point, imo

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you gamble every time you drive a car, get on a taxi or use public transportation or a bicycle, since road accidents are literally one of the biggest causes of serious injuries or deaths in most countries. And yet we do that daily.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you gamble every time you drive a car, get on a taxi or use public transportation or a bicycle, since road accidents are literally one of the biggest causes of serious injuries or deaths in most countries. And yet we do that daily.
Too late for that anyway, his hair is already gone

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
get a hairsystem, you dont seem a good candidate for transplant

it will just look like a ratnest on your head