S5 Vs Ru58841 Which Anti Androgen Or Both?

Clearingout

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,
Just wondering who has had experience with both and which one did you find better and would it be overkill to add both to your arsenal?

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used both (dr Lee spironolactone) . I can't say it did regrow my hair but it definitely stopped the Androgenetic Alopecia progress.

Spironolactone has some estrogenic actions which might be useful in combination with ru.

I would say start with spironolactone and see what happens from there.

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have used both (dr Lee spironolactone) . I can't say it did regrow my hair but it definitely stopped the Androgenetic Alopecia progress.

Spironolactone has some estrogenic actions which might be useful in combination with ru.

I would say start with spironolactone and see what happens from there.

Any sides from RU?

jb5

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've used both, found ru to be better. Ru works so well for me that I dont even use finasteride. Although I've tried it for a few months a few times.No sides on 50mg per night but 100mg was starting to give me weaker erections / orgasms. So i've backed it down to 50mg and everythings back to normal.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
I use finasteride, minoxidil + diclo & RU daily.....keto shampoo 2x a week and an S5 occasionally... RU is far superior to spironolactone :)

Getting a slight regrowth and thickening + had a hair transplant to the temples.. so who wouldn't :D :D :D

Last edited:

Jameston

My Regimen
Reaction score
What is diclo?

Combo would still be better because of the estrogenic effect of spironolactone. I have just ordered my Spironolactone ( s5cream and s5 plus cream) I will add this again to my regimen.

hwezdarik

Established Member
Reaction score
What is diclo?

Combo would still be better because of the estrogenic effect of spironolactone. I have just ordered my Spironolactone ( s5cream and s5 plus cream) I will add this again to my regimen.

Diclo stands for diclofenac, which is an active ingredient in lotions/solutions such as voltaren, diky that reduce inflammation.

Here is a study, which shows that diclo and minoxidil together are better than minoxidil alone :)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3686323/

Last edited: