S5 Spironolactone Cream Alternative Found

jazz1

Reaction score
Topical S5 Spironolactone Cream For Hairloss And How To Order, Check here.

Murray Avenue Apothecary Compounding Pharmacy ships world wide, please check with the pharmacy before placing an order as some countries are exempt due to strict customs.

Check below how to purchase Custom Compound Topical Finasteride or Topical Minoxidil Finasteride with added anti androgen mixture world wide, please check with the pharmacy if they ship to your country, as some are exempt due to customs. In regards to Florida send me a message so I can help you. The ONLY way you can obtain a prescription for Florida is if you can attend a satellite office directly in Boca Raton or West Palm Beach which is not associated with The Medical Wellnes Center, contact this number 561-459-5356. There are some countries that are exempt due to custom import laws, so check with the pharmacy first to see if they ship to your country.

Right as an S5 Spironolactone user myself I went to place an order few weeks ago as mine was running low, to be hold Hairlosstalk shop have completely stopped selling the Spironolactone topical product range.

Considering I am a user for topical 15% Minoxidil/Finesteride formula with additives from Murray Avenue Apothecary compounding pharmacy. I contacted Susan the owner and persuaded her to formulate everyone a Topical Spironolactone mixture. Took me some time to convince her, being persistent this worked! I also contacted the Medical Wellnes Center who provide me with a prescription every-time I order my 15% minoxidil mixture and they agreed to provide everyone a link for Topical Spironolactone prescription.

So to everyone who still wants to use Topical Spironolactone, all you have to do is fill out the prescription, which will then be forwarded to Murray Avenue Apothecary. Than you will receive an email or contact from Murray Avenue Apothecary that your order is ready to be placed requesting payment for your choice of product quantity and discount depending on quantity purchase.

Follow the link for the prescription Hairloss Topical Spironolactone:

www.medicalwellnesscenter.com

Direct Topical Spironolactone link:

www.medicalwellnesscenter.com/TopicalSpironolactoneHairLoss-HOMEPage.html

Once you have paid for your prescription with The Medical Wellness Center, they will then email your prescription to Murray Avenue Apothecary.

Topical Spironolactone

2% Alcohol Solution 65ml,
60G Cream or Lotion 65ml $89 each

5% Alcohol Solution 65ml,
60G Cream or Lotion 65ml $99 each

I am not Affiliated/paid or gain any financial means, I am just passing on the information to help the community as this pharmacy has helped me purchase the same formula when other places have closed.

They have agreed on a discount combo, purchase 3 and you will be entitled to 10% discount.

Mention when paying that the hair forums thread or Jazz and if you buy 3 you want 10% discount.

Murray Avenue Apothecary is good with discounts if you purchase more than one.

I Hope this helps everyone who wants to carry on using Topical Spironolactone, their details are below to order once you bought the prescription from The Medical Wellness Center.

Murray Avenue Apothecary Compound Pharmacy

www.maapgh.com

4227 Murray Ave. | Pittsburgh | PA | 15217

P: 412-421-4996 | 1-888-799-4247

F: 412-421-6500

You need any help send me a message, I’m always here to help anyone and everyone as the forums helped me save my hair. I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own years of research.

Attachments

• 99338808-D07B-4714-AA96-DE7DE4807F35.jpeg
    99338808-D07B-4714-AA96-DE7DE4807F35.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 442
  • 575B6F6C-1A91-4871-BCA1-C8A92BB6F0B1.jpeg
    575B6F6C-1A91-4871-BCA1-C8A92BB6F0B1.jpeg
    68.4 KB · Views: 449
  • 886B4D20-5305-4F19-B3AE-98D00696F2B9.jpeg
    886B4D20-5305-4F19-B3AE-98D00696F2B9.jpeg
    60.5 KB · Views: 438
  • E3036D85-8C80-40B0-B79C-DEAEF59874C0.jpeg
    E3036D85-8C80-40B0-B79C-DEAEF59874C0.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 461
Last edited:

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I contacted Susan the owner and persuaded her to formulate everyone a Topical Spironolactone mixture. Took me some time to convince her, being persistent worked! I also contacted the Medical Wellnes Center who provide me with a prescription every-time I order my 15% minoxidil mixture and they agreed to provide everyone a link for Topical Spironolactone prescription.

Stop spouting nonsense man. MAA has sold spironolactone cream for a number of years now. I know this because I used it for a number of years. Their spironolactone cream is not as good as the original S5 cream and is much more expensive.

And by the way any doctor can give you prescription for spironolactone or minoxidil (>5% + added ingredients). My dermatologist would readily do so. That way you don't have to pay Medical Wellness Center to give you a prescription.

jazz1

Reaction score
I am not spouting nonsense I’m just trying to help myself and others! I live in the United Kingdom and America is the only alternative for Topical Spironolactone. To add also the topical 15% minoxidil with added finesteride + additives.

So this method helps us world wide, unless you can provide an alternative for people who used S5 cream world wide........

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you daft mate? My point was that you didn't persuade Susan to sell spironolactone cream. She's been selling it for years.

bald2thebone

Reaction score
Thanks jazz1 for letting me know about this process for obtaining S5 cream legally. I previously bought it from hairlosstalk and have been searching for an alternative source through legitimate means. I just filled out the Medical Wellness Center form to get a prescription for 5% cream using standard processing which takes 3-7 business days. Luckily I have some S5 plus cream to carry me through for a few more weeks. Whether MAA has been selling it for years I can't say but if they did I wasn't aware of it. If I search for it on their website I can't find any information. So thanks again for letting us know.

jazz1

Reaction score
Are you daft mate? My point was that you didn't persuade Susan to sell spironolactone cream. She's been selling it for years.

I am far from DAFT! Cut your negative slating towards me! Great she sold it for years and I hope you retrieve a medal for the feedback input. I did not know she has sold it for years, secondly The Medical Wellness Center did not have a link for Spironolactone and neither did Murray Avenue mention anything in regards to topical Spironolactone as they mainly sell topical 15% minoxidil/finesteride which I have been using for a few years.

So anyone considering buying Spironolactone Cream direct from Murrray avenue is a NO GO situation without a prescription.

So cut me the slack, I’m just trying to help others with an alternative option.

I have faith in Murray Avenue Apothecary products as mentioned I am an existing client for their topical finesteride mixture and I’m sure the Spironolactone would work the same considering they know their stuff with compounding.

jazz1

Reaction score
Thanks jazz1 for letting me know about this process for obtaining S5 cream legally. I previously bought it from hairlosstalk and have been searching for an alternative source through legitimate means. I just filled out the Medical Wellness Center form to get a prescription for 5% cream using standard processing which takes 3-7 business days. Luckily I have some S5 plus cream to carry me through for a few more weeks. Whether MAA has been selling it for years I can't say but if they did I wasn't aware of it. If I search for it on their website I can't find any information. So thanks again for letting us know.

Hey I am truly glad I can help you mate, as mentioned their is no other alternative online since Hairlosstalk stopped selling the S5 cream cold turkey.

I hope this can help everyone, yes it may seem slightly more costly but I have tried my best and I will try speaking to them for more discount.

I have 2 left from my S5 Cream so next year when I place an order for my topical minoxidil mixture I will try the Spironolactone.

jazz1

Reaction score
Right guys, I had a word with Murray Avenue Apothecary. The price has always been the same for the past 5 years on their Spironolactone Cream/lotion.

They have agreed on a discount combo, purchase 3 and you will be entitled to 10% discount.

Mention when paying that the hair forums thread and if you buy 3 you want 10% discount.

I hope this helps everyone hats the best I can do on my behalf guys.

bald2thebone

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been using the 5% cream for a few weeks now and very much like it. It comes in a tube (like toothpaste) and has a pleasant smell. When you order you can choose between 3 scents: Greeen tea (morning fresh), Tuscany (woodsy), or Powder (baby powder) and I chose Green tea. The prescription from Medical Wellness Center is good for 6 refills that expire in a year's time. The label says to use within a 2 month window so I wonder if it should be refrigerated when ordering more than one? It probably wouldn't hurt. I might go for the alcohol solution on my next order just to check it out. I just noticed the label also says "shake well" so that's something I forgot to do. It's true the cost of about $100 is expensive compared to S5 cream but at about $50/month it's affordable. Regards.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey that’s awesome I am going to order next month, Shame on the S5 Cream! They stopped selling the whole brand cold turkey!

jazz1

Reaction score
Ok, so I've been using the 5% cream for a few weeks now and very much like it. It comes in a tube (like toothpaste) and has a pleasant smell. When you order you can choose between 3 scents: Greeen tea (morning fresh), Tuscany (woodsy), or Powder (baby powder) and I chose Green tea. The prescription from Medical Wellness Center is good for 6 refills that expire in a year's time. The label says to use within a 2 month window so I wonder if it should be refrigerated when ordering more than one? It probably wouldn't hurt. I might go for the alcohol solution on my next order just to check it out. I just noticed the label also says "shake well" so that's something I forgot to do. It's true the cost of about $100 is expensive compared to S5 cream but at about $50/month it's affordable. Regards.

Hey how are things going with spironolactone from Murray Avenue?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I cant get the spironolactone cream in my country and there isn any topical spironolactone in the pharmacy.

Is it possible to make my own topical dissolving the pill in ethanol? I see it has highly solubility in alcohol

jazz1

Reaction score
I guess you have to check fillers, I know propecia tablets contain fillers. You would ideally be better with raw powder.

jazz1

Reaction score
Bump I just got my 15% minoxidil mixture and other products from Murray Avenue Apothecary.

I will post a separate thread with some pictures, their lotion is fantastic.

jazz1

Reaction score
I received my products currently using their progesterone lotion alongside the 15% minoxidil mixture with topical finesteride.

Shampoo/conditioner
Progesterone lotion
Acetyl Glutathione/biotin/vitamin E
15% minoxidil
0.1% Finesteride
5% azelaic acid
0.25% progesterone
0.025% tretinoin
0.1% hydrocortisone

Attachments

• 9A1DF297-FA30-4D53-986D-CB7A48FABB46.jpeg
    9A1DF297-FA30-4D53-986D-CB7A48FABB46.jpeg