S5 Plus Cream Thoughts And Experiences

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Is the 0.05% alfatradiol concentration safe and doesn't get absorbed? All the studies do 0.025%. Has anyone had any experience with this product?

sush

Reaction score
Well I am a bit concerned about Tempol 3.5%, that thing is supposed to be toxic and severely harmful to the eyes. Plus it has only been evaluated on brain cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy (that too at 7% with 15 minutes on scalp and then washed off). Anyone used this cream and what was the protocol followed?

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let me just say before this thread gets extremely trollish, that the company currently making the S5 cream is still working through some issues with the formula consistency.

So any posts saying it sucks because it doesnt seem to absorb, or because its sticky, or really anything related to the temporary issues we currently have - please give them some more time to get the formula perfected.

Lets keep in mind that whatever you write here stays on the internet for 20 years. So if possible, lets stick to discussing the merits of the ingredients and science behind the product. Not so much any current issues about these extremely frustrating delays (im right there with you guys).

Thanks for understanding.

Admin

doggfather

Established Member
Reaction score
Let me just say before this thread gets extremely trollish, that the company currently making the S5 cream is still working through some issues with the formula consistency.

So any posts saying it sucks because it doesnt seem to absorb, or because its sticky, or really anything related to the temporary issues we currently have - please give them some more time to get the formula perfected.

Lets keep in mind that whatever you write here stays on the internet for 20 years. So if possible, lets stick to discussing the merits of the ingredients and science behind the product. Not so much any current issues about these extremely frustrating delays (im right there with you guys).

Thanks for understanding.

Admin

Hi Admin,
I just purchased a 3 pack of S5 Cream Plus on Monday. By what you said with the formula consistency, am I going to be getting a sub standard product? Or is the product only going to be shipped once the formula consistency has been resolved?