S5 cream+ minoxidil,how to apply guys ? together ?

mikusk

Reaction score
So i was wondering,got my goodies home but not sure how to apply them,should i do minoxidil first and then w8 for 15 mins and apply s5 ? or needs more time ? Or maybe apply s5 first ? Also,i will be applying minoxidil twice a day,should i do same with s5 or 1x would suffice ?ty for answers ! :)

mikusk

Reaction score
any more thoughts ? yeh i was thinkin doin the s5 only at bed time,but if i get results doing it also in morning iam in

sssboi

Reaction score
I use the s5 cream first as it absorbs quickly and then afterwards rogaine foam (minoxidil) as it requires time to dry. Both, twice a day. Not sure if that's the correct way or not though...

mikusk

Reaction score
okay so i figured i cant put S5 cream on dry hair ( just cant,i have weird hair or smtng,if i try it messes my hair so much) so iam doing it on wet hair after shower,so first s5 and then like 2-3hours minoxidil almost before bed.this come off as minoxidil 2x a day and s5 1x a day,we will see :)

The Far Side

Established Member
Reaction score
minoxidil (5% Rogaine foam) > (~20 minutes) > S5 cream

twice a day, that's what I do. I go back and "rub in" the S5 a couple more times after putting it on untill I can no longer get any white cream residue to appear after rubbing the scalp