Ryan reynolds going bald

sylent

Established Member
Reaction score
I would say Wentworth Miller (guy from Prison Break) has the best head of hair in Hollywood. He's also 39 and looks like he's about 25, so good genetics all around.

Brad Pitt also deserves a mention. He's crept to about a NW1.5 in recent years, but he was like a NW0 all the way up till 40. As far as older guys go, I always envy Jeff Bridges' hair.

I guess Keanu Reeves would also be up there, but he doesnt count since he's immortal.

sandyc

Established Member
Reaction score
I was sure I posted this yesterday.

Jason Bateman has receded but he has a very low middle hairline so you hardly notice the sides. He has a V shaped hairline that's slowly developed over the last few years. I noticed it in a recent film.

Keanu whole hairline (as opposed to the sides) has probably receded almost an inch since Bill and Ted and the early 90s. He had a good low/narrow hairline to begin with so you don't really notice it.

Some of the guys from SNL have had the same receding hairline for years.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Kurt Russell.

Sometimes I wonder if the hairline receeds or the forehead just grows?

Then
[attachment=1:2o8zwv4v]pa717231_175x175.jpg[/attachment:2o8zwv4v]

Now
[attachment=0:2o8zwv4v]Colin+Farrell+2011+amfAR+Inspiration+Gala+fbk-ZChX4sol.jpg[/attachment:2o8zwv4v]

The peak is still there?

Attachments

• pa717231_175x175.jpg
    pa717231_175x175.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 3,642
  • Colin+Farrell+2011+amfAR+Inspiration+Gala+fbk-ZChX4sol.jpg
    Colin+Farrell+2011+amfAR+Inspiration+Gala+fbk-ZChX4sol.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 2,159

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think Colin''s hairline has receded at all, he's just squinting his eyebrows in the before which causes those wrinkle lines and creates the appearance of a shorter forehead. And the hat is most likely pulling his hair back a bit unlike the before pic where it's sitting naturally.

Nene

Reaction score
Don' think Farrell is receding, it does look a bit higher but I do think it's the squinting.

Nene

Reaction score
No offense but foreheads do not get bigger, thats nonsense. Your skull is a certain size and will not grow as an adult. However, it's possible for a hairline to simply go higher w/o the corners receding, giving the appearance of a bigger forehead. Check out the Norwood A pattern hairloss

Nene

Reaction score
monty1978 said:
None taken!

I know the skull doesn't get bigger! I just think that the forehead skin looses elasticity and the scalp kinda slides back bringing the hair line with it! In some people this seems to be the case. Notably some elderly women with no hair loss!

I suppose anything is possible

SuprisedGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Not that this really warrants further discussion but here's a pic of Colin from 2003ish with basically same hairline as today. His hair is greying and shorter these days and with it pulled back with a hat there's the illusion of recession.

1887912.jpg