russians ? wound induced hair? baldness reversal with dermapen and compounds?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I might get on finasteride twice a month to start off and move to once a week if things are OK.

dude, no matter which way you cut it, to get the concentrations you need to block DHT you'll have to ramp it up...no way around it...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude, no matter which way you cut it, to get the concentrations you need to block DHT you'll have to ramp it up...no way around it...

I wanna test it for side effects, ease into it rather than dive right in. Also, Spencer from The Bald Truth has maintained at once a week. DHT levels come back to baseline after approx. 7 days.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I wanna test it for side effects, ease into it rather than dive right in. Also, Spencer from The Bald Truth has maintained at once a week. DHT levels come back to baseline after approx. 7 days.

So he's maintaining at once/week?? Do you load up and then back off???

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
So he's maintaining at once/week?? Do you load up and then back off???

Yes, he's maintained for many years. As I said, DHT levels drop and slowly rise back to baseline, but this does not happen in one day as Merck would like you to believe (in order to keep buying the pills for a daily dosage). It doesnt matter how much Finasteride you take, 1mg is the same as 5mg. It cuts off the same amount of DHT. I'm probably gonna start off with 0.25mg.

There are others who dissolve finasteride in a shot of vodka and consume significantly less than 0.25mg. Simple math will get you to very low dosages.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Yes, he's maintained for many years. As I said, DHT levels drop and slowly rise back to baseline, but this does not happen in one day as Merck would like you to believe (in order to keep buying the pills for a daily dosage). It doesnt matter how much Finasteride you take, 1mg is the same as 5mg. It cuts off the same amount of DHT. I'm probably gonna start off with 0.25mg.

There are others who dissolve finasteride in a shot of vodka and consume significantly less than 0.25mg. Simple math will get you to very low dosages.

I'm kinda confused...So you take 0.25 daily for a month, then back it off to 0.25/week after that??

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm kinda confused...So you take 0.25 daily for a month, then back it off to 0.25/week after that??

I havent decided if I will take finasteride, but if I do, I know I'd start off at a smaller dosage twice a month (once every 2 weeks) and then work my way up to a more frequent dosage.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
I havent decided if I will take finasteride, but if I do, I know I'd start off at a smaller dosage twice a month (once every 2 weeks) and then work my way up to a more frequent dosage.

What about the white tea, black tea, cayenne pepper and coconut oil tea mix Princess Rambo talked about a few months ago.

“Amazingly the ingredient black tea is slightly more potent than Propecia in reducing the bad DHT that is rated as one of the causative factors in pattern hair loss. In fact with scientific studies conducted at Harvard University the actual reduction percentages for DHT are Propecia by 71% and black tea by an amount of 72%. Plus natural black tea escalates the amount of testosterone in our bodies which commonly declines with the presence of pattern baldness. Propecia on the other hand does not do that. â€￾

Excerpt From: JAMES M. MERRITT. “300 Extraordinarily Cheap Ingredients That Will Halt Your Hair Loss.â€￾ iBooks.

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Please don't start with that crap ^^ :thumbdown2:

Isn't she the same one who had all of you rubbing sperm on your head ? :jackit:

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score

Go fucck yourself... even if he is not here no more, princessRambo contributed more to this forum than you ever will...

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score

"To Those Who Think, To Those Who Dare, To Those Who Do, To Those Who Succeed.
Success is nothing more than taking advantage of an opportunity."

XXXXXXX

Banned
Reaction score
Go fucck yourself... even if he is not here no more, princessRambo contributed more to this forum than you ever will...

Lol keep rubbing sperm on your head dumbass. :turned:

- - - Updated - - -

"To Those Who Think, To Those Who Dare, To Those Who Do, To Those Who Succeed.
Success is nothing more than taking advantage of an opportunity."

Thanks for quoting my sig.. ? No, rubbing sperm on your head is not taking advantage of an opportunity.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Well said! rubbing sperm on your bald scalp won't get you nowhere. People jerking off on their heads! My ex GF didn't grow a beard LOL

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are smoking anything but last time I checked black tea didn't have anything to do with sperm. At least not the tea I drink.

Weird.

Your signature insinuates a progressive mentality yet your attempts to ridicule a proven natural alternative without any significant sides (black tea) vs. backing a patented chemical compound with all kinds of great side effects (propecia) may raise the question of consistency of character- that's all.

Peace :smoke::hairy:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know if you guys are smoking anything but last time I checked black tea didn't have anything to do with sperm. At least not the tea I drink.

Weird.

Your signature insinuates a progressive mentality yet your attempts to ridicule a proven natural alternative without any significant sides (black tea) vs. backing a patented chemical compound with all kinds of great side effects (propecia) may raise the question of consistency of character- that's all.

Peace :smoke::hairy:

what?

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
Lol keep rubbing sperm on your head dumbass. :turned:

Why would rubbing on my head something which has PGE2, PGF2, spermidine, NGF, HFG, vitamin B12, vitamin E, glutathione, IGF1, VEGF, FGF2, all of these growth factors, make me a dumbass...?

Remember, this wasn't said by a random guy... princessRambo managed to get regrowth that almost nobody has ever be able to get without finasteride or dutasteride...

But whatever...

- - - Updated - - -

I might give it a shot... I tried a lot of finasteride doses on the past, all of them without any luck... oh yeah... they all worked against my hair loss, but all of them gave me side effects... the least amount I tried was 1 mg twice a week for six months... it works, no doubt about it (well, at least for me it worked, though not as good as a daily dose, as results tend to be slower on a lesser dose)... but even that quantity gave me sides...

If I can't tolerate a single miligram a week, then I'm just ****ed...

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
GanonFord. I had great success in the past just using Minoxidil without finasteride.

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score