Rupert Everett - finasteride/dutasteride user?

lordhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Rupert Everett has fantastic hair and it seems, according to this interview, he is on finasteride or perhaps dutasteride

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/arts/main.jh ... xml&page=2

He takes medication for alopecia, even though it has an unfortunate side effect.

"It means I don't have any sperm left. If I stop taking the pills, all my hair will fall out, but I would rather have hair than sperm,"

everettr.jpg

powersam

Reaction score
well we can take that either of two ways. either he is on what we know about and is hideously uneducated about the actual side effects, or theres something out there we dont know about.

delta7

Reaction score
powersam said:
well we can take that either of two ways. either he is on what we know about and is hideously uneducated about the actual side effects, or theres something out there we dont know about.

I saw the quote today on a "trustworthy" news site and I was dumbstruck
at how misinformed he sounds.

I agree that the moron is either on finasteride or dutasteride and he is completely ignorant of what the side effects are of these drugs. He is totally misinformed if he is taking these meds.

Thankfully for all of us that this vein ignoramus is gay and that we won't have to live with any of his offspring.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
delta7 said:
powersam said:

I saw the quote today on a "trustworthy" news site and I was dumbstruck
at how misinformed he sounds.

I agree that the moron is either on finasteride or dutasteride and he is completely ignorant of what the side effects are of these drugs. He is totally misinformed if he is taking these meds.

Thankfully for all of us that this vein ignoramus is gay and that we won't have to live with any of his offspring.

vein? (vain) arent we all? why would we be here on this forum if we werent? :hairy: