Running out of hope need advice pictures included.

Austinnn11

Reaction score
Here is my hair shaved down to 1. Its becoming terrible now. Been on big three for a month and a half with negative results. Is it possible the big three could do anything for me or am I passed the point of this being able to work for me. IMG_0320.JPGIMG_0311.JPGIMG_0305.JPGIMG_0304.JPG

g.i joey

Reaction score
All those areas that do have hair + your crown can still make an improvement you're barely nw3 I think

Austinnn11

Reaction score
I still have no bald spots but the hair is super thin, under a light i look bald and my hairline consists of a few hairs along it .

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to give it more than a month brah. Give it 6 months to a year hair takes a while to grow.

Austinnn11

Reaction score
the rogaine i have been on for about 6 months, the propecia has been about a month and a half, i started wiuth .5mg for a month and now on 1 mg for the past 2 weeks

br1

Reaction score
I saw regrowth while on finasteride alone, even after 5 years. Even though I always had the impression I was just maintaining.. But looking pictures of myself over the years, I can clearly see the improvement..

habadabadoo

Reaction score
Yeah, I'd relax if I were you. It's not likely you'll see any improvement after 1.5 months anyway. Keep going!

br1

Reaction score
Just forget about it. Live your life and forget about hair loss. Check again after one year.

The whole point of a treatment like finasteride is to not have to worry about it. :)