Rubbing raw crushed garlic on scalp & having quick regro

jonescd

Reaction score
I have tried every chemical topically and have side effects to all of them which has stopped me dead on topicals. Also finasteride causes even worse side effects for me. Since all that hormones do is cause fungal infections to move elsewhere in the body, I tried nature's strongest antifungal antiparasitic antiviral on my scalp and internally. Yeah that's right, raw garlic. It stinks and burns and it is disgusting but it does work. Try it for a month if you don't believe me. I have been treating my hairloss for 14 years and this is the fastest regrowth I've seen with any treatment yet. I also eat a clove before bed and at breakfast and put the garlic on my scalp at bedtime. I am looking into restoring the natural flora on my scalp with different acidophilous treatments as well. Use nature not chemicals but it takes some damn strong nature to undo serious liver damage which is what causes most of us to lose hair. When our liver weakens our whole body ecology becomes infested with virus, parasites, and fungus. Noone wants to tell you this because if they did they couldn't take your money. Sure minoxidil and hormones might artificially create some hair but how long can your body take that sh*t and will it help as much as getting your liver healthy again.

Good luck guys and I know this is one to laugh at. Hopefully I'll post some pics in a few months.

Cheers

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
So my grandfather who is a cue ball is actualy infested with parasited, viruses and bacteria? Hmm he's in great health and not one doctor ever said anything about that.

I think you're a bit... well insane or you are trying to convince people into doing stupid things like walk around stinking of garlic. I'd rather be bald than a stinker. If it was true that garlic had a positive effect on hairloss every dumbass in the world would be making hairloss treatments based on garlic.

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was told Ginger on the scalp by Acupuncturist. They gave me just about everything natural they had and nothing worked internally or externally..now i'm on the meds to see if they work.....

Jacob

Reaction score
When you say
acidophilous treatments
..do you mean topically? I have seen products for topical use that contain them.

Taking probiotics is a good idea though 8)

jonescd

Reaction score
Smell when you sleep or look like your grandpa

I'd say most of us are insane for even posting here about our balding scalps but I'll at least own up to it. Yeah sure it stinks but you can mask the smell easily and like I say I only use it topically while I sleep. I also do not use shampoo as I believe it kills your flora (good bacteria) on your scalp when what the garlic is trying to do is restart the good bacteria on the scalp and kill the bad things inside (and yes I am looking for acidophilous to topically regenerate good flora on my scalp - any suggestions?). Read up. I'm not trying to convince anybody, I like alot of people are posting what works. Minoxidil no longer works for me. I built a tolerance to it. I promise that for me garlic works so would you rather that I smell when you sleep or look like your grandpa in my 30s. I haven't been to a doctor in years but I can tell from my food digestion that my liver is struggling. I am actually going to a hepotologist today. You should read about liver cleansing and then you will see that garlic isn't so wacked out. Garlic was one of the primary medications given to WWI soldiers. Its just an old school naturopathic medication that used to be prescribed for balding in centuries past. Sometimes the old schools approaches have merit its just that noone gave it any credit.

jonescd

Reaction score
More stinky garlic talk

Newbie,

Ginger is much weaker. You need the strongest for fighting hairloss. Raw garlic from the largest white cloves you can find. It needs to be crushed well to activate the enzyme which is what does the work. Garlic oil caps don't have the active enzyme that works like the raw garlic. I've been doing this for a month and every morning that I wake up I have more growth it seems. Minoxidil never worked that fast when it did. It usually too 5 months on minoxidil.

Jacob

Reaction score
http://www.radiantskinshoppe.com/Displa ... eria=35594 but contains many other ingreds and chems.

Natren says this on their website:
Russian and Bulgarian doctors have successfully used topical acidophilus or bulgaricus pastes to treat acne for decades. You can make a similar paste—start by mixing 1 level teaspoon of L. bulgaricus powder with enoughfresh aloe vera (scraped from the inside of a leaf) and distilled water to form a smooth, spreadable paste. Afterwashing your face, gently pat it dry with a clean towel. Apply the Probiotic paste to the entire face and neck area. Leave the paste on for twenty minutes or longer before rinsing it off gently with a clean washcloth and warm water. In addition to clearing up acne, this paste speeds gentle facial exfoliation, while smoothing and softening the skin’s texture. It also tightens pores and softens lines and wrinkles.

They have a line of topical products: http://store.natren.com/Merchant2/merch ... y_Code=003

Jacob

Reaction score
And here's this:

Bioeco Inulin stimulates the growth of beneficial resident flora to the detriment of pathogenic flora, bindings (α 1-6) and (α 1-2) of its polymeric structure being more difficult to hydrolyse. Its bioselectivity as a substrate enables it to restrict the growth of pathogenic flora and protects the skin ecosystem, keeping the ecosystem constant or restoring the balance such that it reverts back to its normal steady-state:

http://www.cosmeticingredients.co.uk/pr ... 765&cat=10