Rubber Buggy Guy...

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I came on earlier and saw about 40 posts from rubber condom boy,i think hes doing it for attention.....or maybe he is just trying to annoy us.

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
Funny thing is I have been a member a lot longer than you Kramer3, but yet I don't even have half your number of posts, isn't that funny . Just because I visit every now and then and post a lot and you visit everyday and post a few just means you have more spare time on your hands everyday and need to come here all the time. So what if the posts are old, I unlike you have not been lurking around this site everyday to read them so they are new to me.

Do you wanna hear something else that is funny? Not one person has responded to any of your posts and everyone instead has elected to collectively laugh at you.
Your a f*****g joke.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Nomad, buddy, you messed it up. You were supposed to add something with each new post. Ah well.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Nomad, buddy, you messed it up. You were supposed to add something with each new post. Ah well, if people can't be bothered to do this then I guess the practise will just die out.

nomad

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:
Nomad, buddy, you messed it up. You were supposed to add something with each new post. Ah well.

Damn, I come back here for 5 mins and just blow it. :lol: :lol: I'll just go ahead and blame it on the booze.

Nomad

bombscience

Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
Rubber Baby Buggy - Why did you use three consecutive posts to make one statement, with each subsequent post adding a few extra words to the previous one rather than either constructing complete posts or using the edit facility?

Slarti

that is some funny stuff...

bombscience

Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
Rubber Baby Buggy - Why did you use three consecutive posts to make one statement, with each subsequent post adding a few extra words to the previous one rather than either constructing complete posts or using the edit facility?

Slarti

that is some funny stuff... and this thread gets my vote for best thread of the year.

bombscience

Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:

Slarti

that is some funny stuff... and this thread gets my vote for best thread of the year. sh*t i'm an internet dork.

hopewas

Reaction score
bombscience said:
Slartibartfast said:

Slarti

that is some funny stuff... and this thread gets my vote for best thread of the year. sh*t i'm an internet dork.

i don't get it.. and the drunk thread where it's me vs the board is the best thread of the year so far hands down. it easily got the most posts and attention by people on this board. wonk

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
lol: Hopewas this isn't the academy awards. I think its funny that your so proud of that post despite the fact that the whole post was dedicated to making you look bad.

hopewas

Reaction score
please. i held my own..and made a lot of you look like fools. a good time was had by all. i can take any sh*t all of you give me collectively and hold my own without any problem

G

hopewas said:
please. i held my own..and made a lot of you look like fools. a good time was had by all. i can take any sh*t all of you give me collectively and hold my own without any problem

A life well lived!

:hairy:

G

hopewas said:
that comment coming from you? that's a good way to try to truly offend me

We already know that you cannot be offended, you already told us so.

BTW-can't you take even a little humor at your expense??

:lol:

hopewas

Reaction score
i thought i did by overexaggerating how you have no life and meshing it to a comeback

G

hopewas said:
i thought i did by overexaggerating how you have no life and meshing it to a comeback

Is that what you did? No one noticed. Too busy trying to forget your hideous photo that you posted.

hopewas

Reaction score
your response sounded like what i said hurt. ha ha. in fact you made another thread saying goodbye. that's like the 35th time. who are you fooling?

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Looks like Rubber baby buggy has grown tired of the insults, Hopewas on the otherhand knows no end to negative feedback