Rubber Buggy Guy...

pharoh

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone else finding it a little annyoying all these posts from up to a year ago are coming back up to the top... :freaked2: Aint even like whats being said is anything interesting :lol:

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree. The guy is clearly koo-koo. I mean, has anyone ever brought back so many threads from the dead, at once, in the history of the internet?

What an accomplishment....now go run along and play.

Special%20Olympics%20-2.gif

Rubber Baby Buggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't be bitter that they revoked your outside privileges. It's not your fault the other kids would scream elephant man when they saw you.

Rubber Baby Buggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Don't be bitter that they revoked your outside privileges. It's not your fault the other kids would scream elephant man when they saw you and cause mass panic.

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Rubber Baby Buggy - Why did you use three consecutive posts to make one statement, with each subsequent post adding a few extra words to the previous one

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
Rubber Baby Buggy - Why did you use three consecutive posts to make one statement, with each subsequent post adding a few extra words to the previous one rather than either constructing complete posts or using the edit facility?

Slarti

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Slartibartflast, three consecutive posts conveying the same information is the new thing.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Slartibartflast, three consecutive posts conveying the same information is the new thing, and all of the cool kids are doing it.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Slartibartflast, three consecutive posts conveying the same information is the new thing, and all of the cool kids are doing it. It's also cool to throw in some other sh*t with each subsequent post, understand?

Slartibartfast

Reaction score
hair mchair, cheers for the explanation but if it's just the latest fad then you can count me out, I'll stick with the old fashioned one post per idea concept - traditionalist that I am.

hopewas

Reaction score
this rubber guy is annoying. he's revived just about every old post in the last 4 months

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm just amazed that someone would take that much time to write that many posts. It's like he read every single post from the last three months. Doing what he did would take the whole day. Some life :freaked2:

Rubber Baby Buggy

Established Member
Reaction score
Kramer3 said:
I'm just amazed that someone would take that much time to write that many posts. It's like he read every single post from the last three months. Doing what he did would take the whole day. Some life :freaked2:

Funny thing is I have been a member a lot longer than you Kramer3, but yet I don't even have half your number of posts, isn't that funny :freaked2:. Just because I visit every now and then and post a lot and you visit everyday and post a few just means you have more spare time on your hands everyday and need to come here all the time. So what if the posts are old, I unlike you have not been lurking around this site everyday to read them so they are new to me. :D

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
Rubber Baby Buggy said:
Kramer3 said:

Just because I visit every now and then and post a lot and you visit everyday and post a few just means you have more spare time on your hands everyday and need to come here all the time. So what if the posts are old, I unlike you have not been lurking around this site everyday to read them so they are new to me. :D

So I suppose you have-to get your number of posts-up, since you haven't been here in a long time. Soon you'll have the greatest number of posts in the history of HairLossTalk.com, where will you go from here( president suppose)

Run along you mook