RU58841 - Where to buy? alcohol or kb solution? fridge or no?

SteveDriverr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my english.
I have 3 questions.
1. RU58841 from aliexpress or banggood it's ok? On Aliexpress is 5g for 45$, so price is really ok but it works well?
2. What u think about temperature should keep RU58841? I hear opinion that I should keep it in freezer but i hear a few opionion and information on Aliexpress that I should keep it in normal temperature.
3. With what mix it? alcohol or kb solution? I know that kb sol is better but diffrence is big? it's profitable to mix RU with alcohol?

On another polish forum I heard only opinions, that RU58841 must be mix with kb solution and i must keep finished product in fridge and powder in freezer.

jazz1

Reaction score
The only legit place I once tried and they have best feedback on the forums is Anagen Inc.

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sorry for my english.
I have 3 questions.
1. RU58841 from aliexpress or banggood it's ok? On Aliexpress is 5g for 45$, so price is really ok but it works well?
2. What u think about temperature should keep RU58841? I hear opinion that I should keep it in freezer but i hear a few opionion and information on Aliexpress that I should keep it in normal temperature.
3. With what mix it? alcohol or kb solution? I know that kb sol is better but diffrence is big? it's profitable to mix RU with alcohol?

On another polish forum I heard only opinions, that RU58841 must be mix with kb solution and i must keep finished product in fridge and powder in freezer.
Same questions.

And if I buy ready made solution from Anagen and it gets shipped to EU. Won't it get spoiled on the way?

jazz1

Reaction score
Btw, anyone knows what is status of RU58841 in Europe? Is it considered legal?
I never had issues when i ordered in the past and had customs check in the United KingDom who cleared my package, it’s research purpose hairloss drug.

jazz1

Reaction score
Where did you test the purity ?
I never but the feedback online regarding Anagen Inc has been positive and at the time I used the premade KB solution my hair shed less and my scalp itch vanished. I stopped due to side effects, since then I been on Topical Finasteride for years all ok.

SteveDriverr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I never but the feedback online regarding Anagen Inc has been positive and at the time I used the premade KB solution my hair shed less and my scalp itch vanished. I stopped due to side effects, since then I been on Topical Finasteride for years all ok.
Can you tell me with what u mix finasteride and what propotions? results are good?

jazz1

Reaction score

SteveDriverr

My Regimen
Reaction score
Witam zawsze przez lata kupowałem w aptekach złożonych, używają tylko zalecanej dawki 0,1%.

Zobacz wątek, który zamieściłem w aptece, z której obecnie korzystam i jak zamawiać, robią różne mieszanki złożone.

[URL unfurl = "true"] https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/ [/ URL]
You didn't read my questions?
Your answer look like poor advertising and it doesn't help me at all.
Btw I dont need recomending shops because in my country finasteride costs 10x less than you country so I need informations how do it yourself.