Ru58841 Users:is This Site Http://group-buys.eu/ Legit ?

jazz1

Reaction score
I have only ever used Kane Anagen Inc and had an amazing experience.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have only ever used Kane Anagen Inc and had an amazing experience.
Thanks for response.I know that Kane-Anageninc are more reliable but the problem is: Will they be extra custom fees for Europe region? That's why I am asking.As long as I searched here,I find some threads referring to that site but they are kinda old.Thanks

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
100% legit, I'm ordering there for years.
Thanks for the response.So I can purchase from there if I want to? Also I think that the shipping cost is free for all Europe countries,right?
Thanks again

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the response.So I can purchase from there if I want to? Also I think that the shipping cost is free for all Europe countries,right?
Thanks again

Yes you can order there. And no it's not free, but it's way cheaper than ordering from China and you don't have any problems with customs because they are shipping from Poland. Shipping and handling is 13$. Most people from the german forum are getting their RU there. Good luck :)

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes you can order there. And no it's not free, but it's way cheaper than ordering from China and you don't have any problems with customs because they are shipping from Poland. Shipping and handling is 13$. Most people from the german forum are getting their RU there. Good luck :)
Thanks for letting me know,I will keep it in mind just in case.Thanks for your time.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello and sorry for the bump,but if anyone orders RU58841 from a Europe Country,please it would be very helpful to mention if you have experienced problems with custom taxes etc from Anageninc(since group-buys sends from Poland).Thank you

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anageninc is sending from GB so no problems with customs.
Thanks for response @FCKW36.I contact already group-buys but they are not responding(it’s been 3 days).Also isn’t a bit “fishy” that they are asking about ID number ? I checked German forums and indeed there are plenty who ordered from there.Anyways,I will contact Anageninc to assure if it’s sending from GB.Thanks again

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anageninc replied with this:
"We are now actually shipping from the US since our production,third party testing,and warehouse have been moved recently to the US."
So,I guess now there is a 50/50 chance for custom taxes to MY country according to this reply.But they assure me for the delivery and that’s it’s not very likely to pay the custom taxes.

Last edited:

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anageninc seems the best.
@FCKW36 ,if you can assure me further for group-buys ,I would really appreciate that,thank you.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anageninc seems the best.
@FCKW36 ,if you can assure me further for group-buys ,I would really appreciate that,thank you.

I was ordering from Anageninc since 2014 but when they switched to bitcoin, I switched to group-buys. I'm ordering there for a long time, they have excellent support, after my last order was delayed due to corona, I got 25% more RU for free. A chemist from the German forum has tested the RU from Group-Buys and Anageninc in the past, both were legit. Don't think to much, just order at Anageninc or group-buys, whatever you like more. :)

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anageninc replied with this:
"We are now actually shipping from the US since our production,third party testing,and warehouse have been moved recently to the US."
So,I guess now there is a 50/50 chance for custom taxes to MY country according to this reply.But they assure me for the delivery and that’s it’s not very likely to pay the custom taxes.

This is completely new to me, I will clarify this before my next order.

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@FCKW36 thanks for your responses.
Thanks for assuring me about group-buys.So the id number is not a problem? I saw at their page,they are claiming for safety etc you know.Also I was expecting to get an answer from the email but I didn’t(until now).Anyways I will keep group-buys as well.As for anageninc,yeah it would be better to contact them for your next order.Thank you

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, the thing with the ID was never a problem for me... I wrote group-buys an E-Mail and asked them what's going on with the US thing...

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, the thing with the ID was never a problem for me... I wrote group-buys an E-Mail and asked them what's going on with the US thing...
Thanks! Oh,probably you mean anageninc.Thanks for help

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Oh,probably you mean anageninc.

I misunderstood your message, I wrote a message to group-buys and asked, if it's true that thex moved to US. My bad, then definitely go for group-buys. :)

GRme11

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I misunderstood your message, I wrote a message to group-buys and asked, if it's true that thex moved to US. My bad, then definitely go for group-buys. :)
Oh I mentioned Anageninc,that’s alright though.Thanks for your time and help