Ru58841 Treatment .. What's The Overall Price Per Month?

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. So i want to start using ru58841. For the guys who using it: can you tell me how much money do you spend on ru58841 including shipping and ethanol? Also wanted to know do you have a cheap surce with high quality ru? Thanks!

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane (anageninc) is popular, but their reputation is spotty. I've had good luck with Chemyo's RU, and they at least used to do frequent 20% off sales.

Also you didn't specify what vehicle you're planning to use. Minoxidil liquid and K&B solution are good and easy options, so if you were thinking about mixing PG+Ethanol, why not just use Minoxidil liquid instead?

pussymagnet23

Established Member
Reaction score
Kane (anageninc) is popular, but their reputation is spotty. I've had good luck with Chemyo's RU, and they at least used to do frequent 20% off sales.

Also you didn't specify what vehicle you're planning to use. Minoxidil liquid and K&B solution are good and easy options, so if you were thinking about mixing PG+Ethanol, why not just use Minoxidil liquid instead?
You have to use k&b/ rogaine in order to make ru ?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to use k&b/ rogaine in order to make ru ?

You have to use a vehicle... those are the common ones. Have you done any research, or just started asking questions? I probably shouldn't even be responding until you dig some more.

Aliens

Established Member
Reaction score
Let say you are using 1 ml at 50 mg everyday.
Then you would need 30 ml a month so:
30*50 = 1.5 gr a month

Now you can multiply it by the price by gr in various shop.
Also you are mixing it in a solution. There are various alternatives:
- if I understood KB helps to keep the RU active longer in the solution;
- or you can mix it in ethanol (96%) and propylen glycol. With a proportion for instance such as : 70% ethanol 30% propylen glycol.

I am allergic to PG sadly so I avoid this last solution and use KB, but if you are not the solution itself (without RU) is not expensive.

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let say you are using 1 ml at 50 mg everyday.
Then you would need 30 ml a month so:
30*50 = 1.5 gr a month

Now you can multiply it by the price by gr in various shop.
Also you are mixing it in a solution. There are various alternatives:
- if I understood KB helps to keep the RU active longer in the solution;
- or you can mix it in ethanol (96%) and propylen glycol. With a proportion for instance such as : 70% ethanol 30% propylen glycol.

I am allergic to PG sadly so I avoid this last solution and use KB, but if you are not the solution itself (without RU) is not expensive.
https://www.chemyo.com/ru58841-solution.html

Heres the link to already mixed stuff

thetdog666

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Is chemyos stuff legit?

flip wilson

Reaction score
I've had good luck with Chemyo's RU

How long have you been buying there? The quality testing on their site is dated Oct 2016. About to pull the trigger on an order there or Kane. Kane has downloadable zip file of quality tests going back to 2015, looks like several batches per month. Must be doing bang up business.

persistentone

Established Member
Reaction score
Is Kane the same as Anageninc? When I go to kaneshop.com and shop the RU58841 shown there is the Anageninc product, and the user interface of the website is almost identical.

Why do they require purchases be in Bitcoin? That's a serious hassle to the customer.