RU58841 K&B solution dries too quickly

a-ai

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have been using RU58841 KB Solution since 16th of this month. I bought this prepared solution from anageninc. Anyway, the problem I have with it is that it dries way too quickly. It dries in less than a minute. I read somewhere that it takes 10 minutes to dry up. I have not seen result so far and absolutely no side effect or any other indication that this thing has any effect on me. I really think something is wrong. Should I apply a serum or oil after I apply RU?

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk about the oils, maybe others can talk about that. But I think that regardless you need to massage it in well, then the drying won't be as much of an issue. Needling helps absorption as well.

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
Idk about the oils, maybe others can talk about that. But I think that regardless you need to massage it in well, then the drying won't be as much of an issue. Needling helps absorption as well.
Umm just to be on the side of caution I wouldnt recommend combining microneedling with RU, its a strong antiandrogen and at normal doses its been shown to go systemic to a small degree. Adding microneedling will make the RU go systemic to larger degree

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Umm just to be on the side of caution I wouldnt recommend combining microneedling with RU, its a strong antiandrogen and at normal doses its been shown to go systemic to a small degree. Adding microneedling will make the RU go systemic to larger degree
I've been doing it no problem for months now right after my weekly needling session. Not saying it can't affect others, however.

PuzzleheadedNote3

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have been using RU58841 KB Solution since 16th of this month. I bought this prepared solution from anageninc. Anyway, the problem I have with it is that it dries way too quickly. It dries in less than a minute. I read somewhere that it takes 10 minutes to dry up. I have not seen result so far and absolutely no side effect or any other indication that this thing has any effect on me. I really think something is wrong. Should I apply a serum or oil after I apply RU?
Well its mostly ethanol isnt it. Its supposed to dry quickly just try to rub it in where you wamt quickly and let it do its thing. No treatment is gonna work that fast give it a couple of.months