Ru58841- Gang Luo Contact Needed For Placing Order

Somerset

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,

Some people here were mentioning ordering Ru58841 from China from a guy named Gang Luo. Could you drop me a proper contact for this individual? I tried writing him an e-mail but no response. Is anyone in touch?
Alternatively I'd appreciate any hints on good grade Ru58841, maybe Aliexpress?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro i wouldn't bother. No one has had any success with RU apart from a couple of guys on this forum who are in their 40/50's and barely have any hairloss and claim it maintains. I've run it at 500mg a day with no real benefits apart from maybe slowing things down. If you want to go the topical AA route go with CB. Myself along with a few other forum members are about to try hydroxyflutamide which might be the go to in future.

Somerset

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm in my mid30s and I've noticed my hair thinning on top of the head, but no signs of receeding hairline on forehead part. The hairloss is still at the early stage, in that case is CB still a good option?

AndrewBarnes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last I checked a long time ago Gang Luo was no longer in business and his contact email was no good
Any idea on where I can buy liposomal dutasteride? Or create my own, if that's even possible? I've been researching but no luck. Gonna try dutasteride in a PG/Ethanol solution and see if it works.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
Any idea on where I can buy liposomal dutasteride? Or create my own, if that's even possible? I've been researching but no luck. Gonna try dutasteride in a PG/Ethanol solution and see if it works.
No idea sorry. I only bought duta from Kane