RU58841 from Anageninc - Dodgy batch? Where can I test some samples in the UK?

scapegot32

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I had really good success with RU58841 initially from Anageninc. My DHT itch went away, hair was looking good and thick and I finally stopped fussing over my hair.

Long story short the itch is back and worse than ever and in more places now. This could just be natural as I get older but after RU-58841 eliminated my itch and then it suddenly came back I suspect somethings up there.

I did email Anageninc who were helpful and pointed me towards the batch number and test they did on that batch but its always good to have third party testing.

Receptorchem/Ligandchem do testing but they also sell RU-58841.. I am looking for a completely unrelated and therefore unbias company.

I tried googling HPLC testing UK but everyone came back to me saying they couldn't test it. I'm looking for a company to simply tell me if the powders I have are RU-58841 and if so the purity of it.

TLDR: Where can I test RU-58841 powder in the UK?

Thanks

Last edited:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi,

I had really good success with RU58841 initially from Anageninc. My DHT itch went away, hair was looking good and thick and I finally stopped fussing over my hair.

Long story short the itch is back and worse than ever and in more places now. This could just be natural as I get older but after RU-58841 eliminated my itch and then it suddenly came back I suspect somethings up there.

I did email Anageninc who were helpful and pointed me towards the batch number and test they did on that batch but its always good to have third party testing.

Receptorchem/Ligandchem do testing but they also sell RU-58841.. I am looking for a completely unrelated and therefore unbias company.

I tried googling HPLC testing UK but everyone came back to me saying they couldn't test it. I'm looking for a company to simply tell me if the powders I have are RU-58841 and if so the purity of it.

TLDR: Where can I test RU-58841 powder in the UK?

Thanks
Anagens ru gave me permanent thin spots totally useless. Im staying away from ru alltogheter.

scapegot32

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just reporting in here, I swapped to science.bio and my DHT itch is gone, I think anagenincs RU is sh*t and they fake results. They had that 47% CB before.

It is hard to tell as I am currently about 6 weeks in to dutasteride but I will test it and we will see.

hair2stay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just reporting in here, I swapped to science.bio and my DHT itch is gone, I think anagenincs RU is sh*t and they fake results. They had that 47% CB before.

It is hard to tell as I am currently about 6 weeks in to dutasteride but I will test it and we will see.
Is it possible your DHT itch is gone from another factor like # type and amount of shampoo, weather, dutasteride?

Hoping all the best for you!

Micky_007

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am in the process of testing some RU samples. I will report my findings. I believe anagenincs RU is no good. Science.bio is shutting down.

You Said you'd be testing some RU samples, have you tested Anagenincs RU as yet? What were the results?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
You Said you'd be testing some RU samples, have you tested Anagenincs RU as yet? What were the results?
Anagen inc ru gave me alopecia areata thin spots after 2 months such bullshit. My friend from canada said it killed his hairline and he needed a transplant no lie brother. Its unpure garbage. Another guy on this forum had permanent thin spots after ru too. Maybe its a genetic thing or the ru isnt pure as it contains heavy metals and sh*t bro. Yeah im drunk but speak the truth.

Gold24

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m actually having the same experience as you with it. Initially I had good success when I first bought it two years ago, then the last batch I bought doesn’t seem to be working. They also changed the packaging, I could be be going loopy but I think it even smells different lol.

Did you have any look finding a somewhere to test it or how are you finding the science.bio version?